Paste the above code right above the closing of the HTML in your xboxplay.games
End Valueimpression Head Script
Genshin Impact has bequeathed and with him some occupations, which leads us to know how to Enhance weapons
What can we do in Genshin Impact?
This is a game that will keep us as busy as possible, sometimes more than others, however it is necessary to know how to Enhance weapons, as this is only possible since we will be busy here:
- Exploring the map.
- Eliminating monster.
- Completing dungeons
- Completing missions.
- Doing cooking activities.
- Doing craft activities.
Genshin Impact: How to get the Princess’s BoxGenshin Impact: How to Start We Will Be Reunited Archon
How to upgrade weapons in Genshin Impact?
It is necessary to have an improved weapon to make it stronger and thus achieve that it can level up, because the higher the weapon level can be in Genshin Impact, the more EXP the weapon will offer us, to make the respective improvement it is necessary:
Go to the characters menu
This is all you need to know about how to Enhance weapons, it is simply necessary in Genshin Impact, give it a try.
- Then proceed to select Weapons.
- Then check that the upgrade is equipped, for which it is necessary to press Switch on the right side of the Switch in the bottom corner on the right side of our screen.
- Then click on Exchange which will take us to a new window with some Details, Improvements and Refine, only it is necessary to choose Improvements.
- Once we click on Improvements we will have the necessary information about the weapon, and here it is possible to press some signs.
- Then a window will appear on the left side, where we can incorporate materials to make the weapon stronger.
- We have the possibility of incorporating 6 materials in the six respective boxes, for which it is necessary to select the materials by adding an Improvement Mineral.
- We can observe the level of our weapons in the upper part of our screen on the right side, in such a way that a number will appear on the level indicator which indicates the EXP, since this allows us to level up the weapon in such a way That this can be yellow, however when using a sword of level 1 and give it 400 EXP it is possible that it rises to level 2 thus obtaining 2.
- If we do not want to go through this process, it is necessary to locate the material boxes and click on the Auto-add button, as this will be done automatically, it is necessary to make use of the drop-down menu on the right side requiring 1-star materials for our use and change it in the drop-down menu by selecting 2 or 3 star materials.
PlayStation4 PS4, Nintendo Switch, iOS, PC, Android
September 28, 2020
Other Articles Related
Genshin Impact: How to get Transient ResinGenshin Impact: How To Get Dream SolventGenshin Impact: How to Use Elemental SightGenshin Impact: How to Beat Rhodeia of LochGenshin Impact: How To Complete The Rhodeia’s RageGenshin Impact: How to Solve Dunyu Ruins PuzzleGenshin Impact: How to Use Endora's Skill to Catch Oceanid petGenshin Impact: How to Solve Mt. Aozang Ruins Treasure puzzleGenshin Impact: How to Get StarconchGenshin Impact: How to Get Hearts of the SpringGenshin Impact: How To make Portable WaypointsGenshin Impact: How to Get RosariaGenshin Impact: how to get Lost Prayer to the Sacred WindGenshin Impact: codes for April 2021Genshin Impact: How to Take a Picture of the Floral DecorationsGenshin Impact: where to find the suspicious personGenshin Impact: How to Find WhopperflowersGenshin Impact: How to Take a Picture Over to the Designated Area