In Fortnite we got interesting challenges and that is why today we are going to tell you where to investigate an anomaly detected in Lazy Lake
What's the point of investigating a Lazy Lake anomaly at Fortnite?
This game has allowed us to have a number of tasks as the seasons go by, today it is necessary to investigate some anomalies that require some simple jobs, but which in turn have a particular objective and that is to unlock the new style from Agent Jones, as it is important to emphasize that these anomalies that we usually look for are nothing more than a puzzle and that as we work we are presented with the possibility of reaching level 100 of the season's battle pass.
Where to investigate an anomaly detected in Lazy Lake in Fortnite?
Fortnite: Where to Find Rick SanchezFortnite: Where to Find Marigold
This challenge leads us specifically to go to Lazy Lake, once located we must take a look at some houses in the northwest corner of the town, because that is where this anomaly is usually located, here it is also necessary to perform a sequence of actions:
We can conclude our guide on where to investigate an anomaly detected in Lazy Lake, because in this way we manage to unlock styles and promote possibilities of reaching level 100 of the battle pass in Fortnite.
- Choose to enter either of the two houses in order for the anomaly to appear.
- When we see the bright butterfly we must follow it in order to go down to the basement.
- Then it will be necessary to break the wall because our occupation makes us follow the butterfly.
- We arrive at a square table that has jewels on each side, and we choose to interact with a total of 4 jewels, this will have to be done correctly.
- The solution to this interaction is a red circle, purple teardrop, blue shield, and green square.
- Next we will be presented with a fragment that shines on the table, we must take it.
- Then we are allowed to choose to unlock a new style for Agent Jones and in this way continue more searches.
PC, macOS, Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, iOS, Android
Survival, battle royale, sandbox
July 25, 2017
video game, gameplay, price, 60fps, steam
Other Articles Related
Fortnite: How to remove Alien Parasites in Season 7Fortnite : How to unlock the Super Styles Battle PassFortnite: How to fix error code 23 ‘game client encountered an application error’Fortnite: How to fix textures not loading in and rendering issuesFortnite: How to fix an unexpected error occurred on XboxFortnite: How to Fix the Server OfflineFortnite: Where to Find All Alien Artifact Locations in Chapter 2 Season 7Fortnite: Where to find Alien Artifacts Chapter 2 Season 7 Week 2Fortnite: How to deal damage with IO Tech Weapons in Chapter 2 Season 7Fortnite: Where to destroy equipment at satellite stations in Chapter 2 Season 7Fortnite: Where to Find a graffiti-covered wall at Hydro 16 or near Catty CornerFortnite: Where to interact with a dead drop in Weeping Woods in Chapter 2 Season 7Fortnite: Where to converse with Rick Sanchez, Rook, Marigold, Maven, or Special ForcesFortnite: Where to Collect Spray Cans from Dirty Docks Warehouses or Pleasant Park GaragesFortnite: Where to catch all fish in Chapter 2 Season 7Fortnite: How to enter a UFO in Chapter 2 Season 7Fortnite: Where to Find Graffiti-Covered Walls in Week 2 ChallengeFortnite All Bounty Board: Where to Find every Bounty Board in Chapter 2 Season 7