Fortnite has managed to occupy us and that is why today we are going to tell you where to collect wood, stone and metal in chapter 2 season 6.
What are wood, stone and metal in chapter 2 season 6 in Fortnite?
As we progress in this game, we are offered the possibility of obtaining various interesting and necessary elements, in this sense, knowing where to collect wood, stone and metal in chapter 2 season 6 allows us to talk to you about 3 particular resources that must be harvested They have interesting uses, and we must have a considerable amount to carry out construction tasks.
Where to collect wood, stone and metal in chapter 2 season 6 in Fortnite?
Fortunately the map is large enough and resources are usually scattered throughout it, so knowing where to collect wood, stone and metal in chapter 2 season 6 simply makes us mobilize a bit, some areas tend to contain greater amounts of some kind of resource in relation to others in Fortnite and this is what makes it different, it is also important to consider that within this search time is vital, since some must be collected in a short enough time.
This is one of the most important resources that we must obtain in Fortnite, and it requires making a great effort, since the amount that we must obtain is 999 of wood, and it is usually obtained from trees, this is a resource that is usually abundant, which we make the search for where to collect wood, stone and metal in chapter 2 season 6 a favorable task, we must also consider doing it in a short enough time, because it is between 4 or 5 minutes, in this sense we can cejar three particular places where we get these resources, and they are:
- Durrr Burger: this is undoubtedly the best place to locate this resource in Fortnite, because if we look closely we must focus on the southeast corner of the complex because there are some number of piles of wooden planks, these are usually harvested quickly enough and thereby getting as much wood as possible.
- The Weeping Forest: this is another place where we usually get this resource in Fortnite, this is a place where there are some large trees, it is also a place where there is total security to get the wood, the only pro with which we find here is that the trees are usually removed from each other.
- The orchard: this is another favorable place, only that the trees here are small, however, this is not an impediment to carry out our search, because we can get the regulatory amount in a short period of time and these trees here are grouped in their Most, in this sense, knowing where to collect wood, stone and metal in chapter 2 season 6 allows us to get the first resource easily.
Fortnite: Where to Find Rick SanchezFortnite: Where to Find MarigoldStone.
This is another vital resource in Fortnite, it is also usually obtained easily and in a short time, it is necessary to get the amount of 999, for this it is only necessary to take care of hitting some weak points, because of knowing where to collect wood, stone and metal in the chapter 2 season 6 makes us take care of locating particular locations such as:
- Between Apollo Island and the Primal Pond: here we get some stones and for this it will only be enough to hit statues or simply some large rocks.
- The Coral Castle: this is another of the locations where we get this resource, as there are some structures that can be used as stone sources, and there are also many stones on these sides.
This is the last necessary resource to get within the search to know where to collect wood, stone and metal in chapter 2 season 6, as this is usually a bit more complex, these are the places where it is usually found:
This is all we know about where to collect wood, stone and metal in chapter 2 season 6, because it is simply vital to go to the respective locations in Fortnite.
- Dirty Docks in Dirty Docks: This is a place where you usually get some amount of trailer trucks, and they usually contain enough metal, it is also an activity that we usually do in a fairly short period of time.
- Compact Cars: here you can also get this resource of the season in Fortnite, only that there is some kind of limitation, because we get between 600 and 700 approximately, this is a very difficult place to reach, the good thing is that in addition to these resources it is an excellent place to get around 15 to 20 mechanical parts and these help us to make some weapon upgrades.
- Camp Cod or Hydro 16: these places are good sources of metal, as they are made of metal both inside and outside, the advantage is that we can do it quickly enough.
PC, macOS, Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, iOS, Android
Survival, battle royale, sandbox
July 25, 2017
video game, gameplay, price, 60fps, steam
Other Articles Related
Fortnite: How to remove Alien Parasites in Season 7Fortnite : How to unlock the Super Styles Battle PassFortnite: How to fix error code 23 ‘game client encountered an application error’Fortnite: How to fix textures not loading in and rendering issuesFortnite: How to fix an unexpected error occurred on XboxFortnite: How to Fix the Server OfflineFortnite: Where to Find All Alien Artifact Locations in Chapter 2 Season 7Fortnite: Where to find Alien Artifacts Chapter 2 Season 7 Week 2Fortnite: How to deal damage with IO Tech Weapons in Chapter 2 Season 7Fortnite: Where to destroy equipment at satellite stations in Chapter 2 Season 7Fortnite: Where to Find a graffiti-covered wall at Hydro 16 or near Catty CornerFortnite: Where to interact with a dead drop in Weeping Woods in Chapter 2 Season 7Fortnite: Where to converse with Rick Sanchez, Rook, Marigold, Maven, or Special ForcesFortnite: Where to Collect Spray Cans from Dirty Docks Warehouses or Pleasant Park GaragesFortnite: Where to catch all fish in Chapter 2 Season 7Fortnite: How to enter a UFO in Chapter 2 Season 7Fortnite: Where to Find Graffiti-Covered Walls in Week 2 ChallengeFortnite All Bounty Board: Where to Find every Bounty Board in Chapter 2 Season 7