Season 6 of Fortnite has arrived and with it various details, let's see How to make sure your settings stay saved
Why focus on making sure the settings stay saved in Fortnite?
The season has started and with it some amount of challenge that will keep us busy, but the dilemma begins when we play and the configuration is not saved, it is frustrating because our progress will not be saved and it is practically as if we have wasted our time, this inconvenience A good number of users are having it and this makes us consider a solution to be able to continue playing with the necessary comfort and tranquility.
Fortnite: Where to destroy equipment at satellite stations in Chapter 2 Season 7Fortnite: Where to Find a graffiti-covered wall at Hydro 16 or near Catty Corner
How to make sure your settings stay saved in Fortnite?
Today everything has a solution, some may be simpler than others, but they allow us to eliminate the problem, for this you must:
- Change the properties of the GameUserSettings.
- You will have to go to your username on PC.
- Then locate "/AppData/Local/FortniteGame/Saved/Config /WindowsClient"
- Then you right-click on GameUsersSettings.ini
- You will proceed to select "Properties".
- Then you uncheck the read-only attribute on the button.
- Then you will press OK and that's it.
Now, it is possible to select the best settings and for this you should consider:
In this sense, knowing how to make sure your settings stay saved will allow you not to miss anything from your games, you can also make the changes you consider necessary in Fortnite.
- Run screen resolution adjustments.
- Check the frame limit of our monitor.
- There is the possibility of activating the shadows, as these do not usually affect the gameplay.
- Put the post-processing effects at a low level in order to make our PC work better.
- It is feasible to place a far viewing distance.
PC, macOS, Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, iOS, Android
Survival, battle royale, sandbox
July 25, 2017
video game, gameplay, price, 60fps, steam
Other Articles Related
Fortnite: Where to interact with a dead drop in Weeping Woods in Chapter 2 Season 7Fortnite: Where to converse with Rick Sanchez, Rook, Marigold, Maven, or Special ForcesFortnite: Where to Collect Spray Cans from Dirty Docks Warehouses or Pleasant Park GaragesFortnite: Where to catch all fish in Chapter 2 Season 7Fortnite: How to enter a UFO in Chapter 2 Season 7Fortnite: Where to Find Graffiti-Covered Walls in Week 2 ChallengeFortnite All Bounty Board: Where to Find every Bounty Board in Chapter 2 Season 7Fortnite: Where to Find Harvest Metal from Camp CodFortnite: How to Get Gold Bars in Season 7Fortnite: Where to Find IO Guards in Chapter 2 Season 7Fortnite: How to fix error code 93Fortnite: How to Buy a Shield Potion From a Mending MachineFortnite: How to fix error code 91 unable to join partyFortnite: How to fix error code 23 game client encountered an application errorFortnite: How to Upgrade Weapons at Upgrade BenchesFortnite: How to drive UFOFortnite: How to Use a Rail GunFortnite : Where to Find All NPC and character in Chapter 2 Season 7