Fortnite allows us to explore many challenges but sometimes fails, let's see How to Fix error code IS-BV04
What causes the IS-BV04 error in Fortnite?
Although Fortnite has been with us for some time and has achieved excellent responsiveness, unfortunately a number of players have found the possibility of encountering this error, and the most complex part of this matter is that Epic Games has recognized that this error exists.
Fortnite has been characterized by presenting us with a considerable number of challenges, where the possibility of obtaining weapons, objects, game modes and styles have been the main attraction, but the problem of error itself according to Epic Gmes is due to the possibility of have a faulty file.
Another detail that could be related to the IS-BV04 error could be the possibility of having a defective memory, or simply that our hard drive is capable of receiving a different or incorrect type of files, which simply does not allow us to access Fortnite what which implies the need to know how to correct the error code IS-BV04, and thus be able to enjoy more challenges.
How to Fix error code IS-BV04 in Fortnite by checking hard drive?
There are some options that Epic Gmes has proposed to us, but in case you do not have it, it is simply ideal to go for the traditional methods and it is there where it will be necessary to take a look at the hard disk for it is necessary:
Verify that the hard drive supports NTFS files.
- Our task is to click start and from there to my PC.
- Then we right-click on the hard drive where we have installed the Fortnite launcher.
- We click on properties and then we check the file system that shows us if it is NTFS or not, it is possible that it could be in FAT32. (if this is necessary, it must be converted)
- We proceed to restart our PC and run the game, with this we can solve the error.
How to Fix error code IS-BV04 in Fortnite by checking memory?
It is possible to get us with the detail that the memory could be corrupt and this leads us to see ourselves in the need to know how to correct the error code IS-BV04, this is done in this way:
- We click on the start menu.
- Next we proceed to write "Windows Memory Diagnostic and press Enter to open it.
- Then we select the option Restart now and check for problems and wait.
Remember that this can not only be done for games since the memory is simply in all the functions of the computer, if for any reason it has errors it is time to change it and restart, start Fortnite and that's it.
How to Fix error code IS-BV04 by updating Fortnite?
Already leaving the problems associated directly with our PC it is necessary to update the game, as it is probably necessary since there are some new versions that are available and if we do not have these it is possible to earn some errors, for this we will have to let the system download update and then if possible start the game again.
How to Fix error code IS-BV04 by repairing Fortnite?
Sometimes this error can be solved only with the possibility of repairing the game, for this it is necessary:
- Go to PC and locate the file explorer for this we need to open the drive where we have installed the Fortnite launcher.
- If the error is there it is necessary to go to C: Program Files Epic Games FortniteFortniteGame, where we will have the possibility to see some files or folders, at this point it is necessary to select the Binaries and PersistentDownloadDir folders and proceed to delete them leaving only the content folder.
- Then it is necessary to restart our PC and go to the game launcher, from here we will go to the library, then we will click on the game configuration menu that has the shape of a wheel.
- Finally we click on repair to start the process automatically and once solved, restart our pc again to run the game.
How to Fix error code IS-BV04 by reinstalling Fortnite?
If the problems still persist it's time to try this solution, it's time to reinstall the game again, and this is done this way.
In general terms, knowing How to Fix error code IS-BV04 leads us to check strategies that we would never think to use, but that are well worth experimenting with, Fortnite has allowed us to explore a little beyond the challenges and this is good.
- First we open the Fortnite launcher, then click on library in the left sidebar, and then proceed to click on the Fortnite configuration menu.
- Then we proceed to click on Uninstall and we will confirm the process, once completed it is time to restart our PC, go to the Epic Games launcher and install the game again.
PC, macOS, Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, iOS, Android
Survival, battle royale, sandbox
July 25, 2017
Other Articles Related
Fortnite: How to disable Mouse AccelerationFortnite: How to Remove Input lagFortnite: How to Harvest Buses and RVs in NativeFortnite : Where to Find harvest buses and RVs in nativeFortnite: How to Boogie before OblivionFortnite: How to release Slurp into the atmosphereFortnite: How to Video Chat With HousepartyFortnite : How to dance on all five colored bridges in a single matchFortnite: How to Get Joker SkinFortnite: how to fish with explosive weaponsFortnite: How to Shoot a Gas Can Thrown by a TeammateFortnite: How to Use SuperpowersFortnite: where to Visit All Named in a Single MatchFortnite: How to get double-movement after v14.50 releaseFortnite: How to Complete Grave Mistake Secret ChallengeFortnite: How to get the Stark Industries JetpackFortnite: How to Get the OG Pickaxe for freeFortnite: How to get the Ghostrider skinFortnite: How to Get Mystique SkinFortnite: How To Complete The Secret Cleanse The Tanks And Escape Challenge