We welcome you to our Fortnite guide, where we will talk about how to close after Freezing.
What to know about Fortnite?
Those of us who are playing on PC can go through many problems, among which are not being able to close the game after Freezing occurs, it is a problem that causes a crash and does not allow us to exit the game, this being very tedious, then For now, ignoring the developers, it is appropriate to know how to close after Freezing and in this guide some possible solutions are presented, let's just pay attention to what comes next.
Fortnite: How to get the Squeezy Life SprayFortnite : Where to Find All boss in Chapter 2 Season 7
How to close after Freezing in Fortnite?
Although Epic Games keep abreast while we wait for a fix update it is possible as to how to close after Freezing in Fortnite that we try the following solutions:
- Close background tasks: tasks that run in the background can be the cause of this problem in Fortnite, so this will free up our system resources to run the game correctly, what we will do is press Ctrl Shift Esc to reach the Task manager, here we enter processes and play the game, then we choose to end the task that allows the closure of the process, and we also take advantage of doing the same for other processes that are running unnecessarily.
- Game updates: it is important that we are up to date with the game updates, because with these it is possible to correct some errors, thereby achieving better stability, so to do so we are going to open Epic Games Launcher to enter the settings, we look for manage games to check the automatic updates box, which helps as to how to close after Freezing by automatically obtaining the updates and installing them, then we close and reboot to see if the problem has been solved.
- Restarting our PC: it is possible that this option can correct some errors or problems that have the temporary data in the cache, then we will restart our PC correctly.
- Update graphics driver: our graphics card may require some updates that can help us on how to close after Freezing, because our PC may be old, which we have to take to the most recent version, then we press Windows X to get to the quick start menu, here we enter the device manager and enter screen adapters, then with the right button of the mouse we press on the graphics card, we click on update driver and choose the option for automatic search, if there is it, this is download and install by itself, then we just restart our PC for the changes to apply, if we cannot do so, it is necessary to go to the official page of our graphics card to download the corresponding update.
- Update Windows: one of the problems that can affect Fortnite is that our operating system is not updated, which causes many different failures, so to update it what we will do is press Windows I to enter the configuration, we give it the update and security, we choose to search for updates and if there are updates, it is installed automatically, in case of failure we manually download and install, then we have to restart the PC for the changes to take effect.
Lower the graphics configuration: this option turns out to be necessary when we find ourselves with an overload to the resources of our PC, because the graphics may be above those that resist the characteristics of our PC, which if we leave this way can bring us this failure and others.
In case of not reaching anything with the possible solutions mentioned, we will only have to wait for the patch that helps us with this problem to be released, then we will do constant checks in the task manager to be attentive. Clearly, if we figure out how to close after Freezing we can go back to the common fun of playing Fortnite.
PC, macOS, Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, iOS, Android
Survival, battle royale, sandbox
July 25, 2017
video game, gameplay, price, 60fps, steam
Other Articles Related
Fortnite: How to Get Thanos SkinFortnite: Where to Find Rick SanchezFortnite: Where to Find MarigoldFortnite: How to remove Alien Parasites in Season 7Fortnite : How to unlock the Super Styles Battle PassFortnite: How to fix error code 23 ‘game client encountered an application error’Fortnite: How to fix textures not loading in and rendering issuesFortnite: How to fix an unexpected error occurred on XboxFortnite: How to Fix the Server OfflineFortnite: Where to Find All Alien Artifact Locations in Chapter 2 Season 7Fortnite: Where to find Alien Artifacts Chapter 2 Season 7 Week 2Fortnite: How to deal damage with IO Tech Weapons in Chapter 2 Season 7Fortnite: Where to destroy equipment at satellite stations in Chapter 2 Season 7Fortnite: Where to Find a graffiti-covered wall at Hydro 16 or near Catty CornerFortnite: Where to interact with a dead drop in Weeping Woods in Chapter 2 Season 7Fortnite: Where to converse with Rick Sanchez, Rook, Marigold, Maven, or Special ForcesFortnite: Where to Collect Spray Cans from Dirty Docks Warehouses or Pleasant Park GaragesFortnite: Where to catch all fish in Chapter 2 Season 7