We welcome you to our Fortnite guide, where we will talk about how to close after Freezing.
What to know about Fortnite?
Those of us who are playing on PC can go through many problems, among which are not being able to close the game after Freezing occurs, it is a problem that causes a crash and does not allow us to exit the game, this being very tedious, then For now, ignoring the developers, it is appropriate to know how to close after Freezing and in this guide some possible solutions are presented, let's just pay attention to what comes next.
Read Also:Where to Find Impulse Grenades in FortniteWhere to Find a Flying Saucer in Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 3
How to close after Freezing in Fortnite?
Although Epic Games keep abreast while we wait for a fix update it is possible as to how to close after Freezing in Fortnite that we try the following solutions:
- Close background tasks: tasks that run in the background can be the cause of this problem in Fortnite, so this will free up our system resources to run the game correctly, what we will do is press Ctrl Shift Esc to reach the Task manager, here we enter processes and play the game, then we choose to end the task that allows the closure of the process, and we also take advantage of doing the same for other processes that are running unnecessarily.
- Game updates: it is important that we are up to date with the game updates, because with these it is possible to correct some errors, thereby achieving better stability, so to do so we are going to open Epic Games Launcher to enter the settings, we look for manage games to check the automatic updates box, which helps as to how to close after Freezing by automatically obtaining the updates and installing them, then we close and reboot to see if the problem has been solved.
- Restarting our PC: it is possible that this option can correct some errors or problems that have the temporary data in the cache, then we will restart our PC correctly.
- Update graphics driver: our graphics card may require some updates that can help us on how to close after Freezing, because our PC may be old, which we have to take to the most recent version, then we press Windows X to get to the quick start menu, here we enter the device manager and enter screen adapters, then with the right button of the mouse we press on the graphics card, we click on update driver and choose the option for automatic search, if there is it, this is download and install by itself, then we just restart our PC for the changes to apply, if we cannot do so, it is necessary to go to the official page of our graphics card to download the corresponding update.
- Update Windows: one of the problems that can affect Fortnite is that our operating system is not updated, which causes many different failures, so to update it what we will do is press Windows I to enter the configuration, we give it the update and security, we choose to search for updates and if there are updates, it is installed automatically, in case of failure we manually download and install, then we have to restart the PC for the changes to take effect.
Lower the graphics configuration: this option turns out to be necessary when we find ourselves with an overload to the resources of our PC, because the graphics may be above those that resist the characteristics of our PC, which if we leave this way can bring us this failure and others.
In case of not reaching anything with the possible solutions mentioned, we will only have to wait for the patch that helps us with this problem to be released, then we will do constant checks in the task manager to be attentive. Clearly, if we figure out how to close after Freezing we can go back to the common fun of playing Fortnite.
epic games, fortnite tracker, store, games online, fornite, mobile, google app store, pc games, tracker, battle pass, up
PC, macOS, Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, iOS, Android
Survival, battle royale, sandbox
July 25, 2017
video game, gameplay, price, 60fps, steam
Other Articles Related
Fortnite: Rocket League Live QuestsWhere to find Crash Pads in FortniteHow to set up single player bot lobbies FortniteHow to Burst Through Doors in FortniteHow to Destroy Large Sea Buoys With Motorboat Missiles in FortniteWhere To Find No Sweat Summer Inflatable Objects in Fortnite no sweat eventHow To Remove No Sweat Signs From Recalled Products in FortniteHow to Get Wolverine Zero in FortniteHow to Deal Explosive Damage While Looking Away in FortniteHow to Find the Coolest Player on the Island in FortniteHow to Catch 3 Seconds of Air While Driving a Motorboat in FortniteHow to unlock the Dish Destroyer Pickaxe in FortniteHow to get John Cena skin in FortniteHow to ring a doorbell until it breaks in fortniteWhere to Find the Boogie Bomb in FortniteWhere to Find Zero Point Fish in Fortnite - Fortnite Zero Point Fish locationWhere to pick up a No Sweat sign and place it at a sponsorship in FortniteWhere to find ice cream cones in Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 3