We are still involved in Fortnite and therefore we are going to explain how to activate the performance mode.
What is performance mode in Fortnite?
This is just one aspect that we have in this game and it allows us to function normally, however, it may sacrifice some adjustments, but this does not affect much, because at the end of everything we get the game to function smoothly. a more fluid way, especially considering that there are some PCs where the game can freeze.
How to activate performance mode in Fortnite?
This mode was launched in December and to activate it it is necessary:
Fortnite: How to Use Nuts and Bolts for Week 3Fortnite: Where to find Porta Potties
Now that you know how to activate the performance mode, it is time to apply it and in this way get to enjoy everything that Fortnite has for us.
- We must click on the configuration menu of Fortnite for this, it will only be enough to press Esc on the keyboard or, failing that, click on the icon at the top of the start menu.
- Then it is necessary to press "Settings".
- Then it is necessary to click on "Settings", we will see the video tab, it is important to stay there and choose to scroll down in order to see the "Advanced video settings" section.
- Then we proceed to change the performance mode and for this we must go to "Advanced video settings"
- Choose to change the "Rendering Mode" and this makes us press the arrow keys in the option to change DirectX 11 to Alpha Performance mode, from there we will see some warnings that will indicate the possibility of restarting the game with the object that the applied changes can work.
- We proceed to apply or save the settings and we will exit the game, once it has been restarted we will enter performance mode.
PC, macOS, Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, iOS, Android
Survival, battle royale, sandbox
July 25, 2017
video game, gameplay, price, 60fps, steam
Other Articles Related
Fortnite: How to play the Alien Mothership mini-gameFortnite : Where to find an Alien Parasite in Chapter 2 Season 7Fortnite: Where to find Nuts and Bolts in Chapter 2 Season 7Fortnite: How to Fix APK Not Supported on Realme DevicesFortnite: Where to Collect Cat Food for week 3Fortnite: How to Glide 20 Meters While Holding a ChickenFortnite: How to Get Slone’s Orders From a PayphoneFortnite: Where to Place Welcome Signs in Pleasant Park and Lazy LakeFortnite: Where to Place Alien Light Communication Device on Mountain TopsFortnite Boomboxes Location: Where To Place BoomboxesFortnite: How to Get Alien Parasite Off HeadFortnite: Where to dance near a lit campfire in Chapter 2 Season 7Fortnite: Where to Converse with Sunny, Joey or Beach Brutus in Week 3Fortnite: Where to destroy three boats in Chapter 2 Season 7Fortnite: Where to Find NPC #18 Beach BrutusFortnite : How to unlock the Silver, Golden, and Prismatic StylesFortnite : Where to travel between Porta-Potties in Chapter 2 Season 7Fortnite: How to Fix APK Not Supported on Vivo Devices