We are still involved in Fortnite and therefore we are going to explain how to activate the performance mode.
What is performance mode in Fortnite?
This is just one aspect that we have in this game and it allows us to function normally, however, it may sacrifice some adjustments, but this does not affect much, because at the end of everything we get the game to function smoothly. a more fluid way, especially considering that there are some PCs where the game can freeze.
How to activate performance mode in Fortnite?
This mode was launched in December and to activate it it is necessary:
Fortnite: Where to find temples in Chapter 3 Season 3Fortnite: Where to Find All Diving Board
Now that you know how to activate the performance mode, it is time to apply it and in this way get to enjoy everything that Fortnite has for us.
- We must click on the configuration menu of Fortnite for this, it will only be enough to press Esc on the keyboard or, failing that, click on the icon at the top of the start menu.
- Then it is necessary to press "Settings".
- Then it is necessary to click on "Settings", we will see the video tab, it is important to stay there and choose to scroll down in order to see the "Advanced video settings" section.
- Then we proceed to change the performance mode and for this we must go to "Advanced video settings"
- Choose to change the "Rendering Mode" and this makes us press the arrow keys in the option to change DirectX 11 to Alpha Performance mode, from there we will see some warnings that will indicate the possibility of restarting the game with the object that the applied changes can work.
- We proceed to apply or save the settings and we will exit the game, once it has been restarted we will enter performance mode.
PC, macOS, Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, iOS, Android
Survival, battle royale, sandbox
July 25, 2017
video game, gameplay, price, 60fps, steam
Other Articles Related
Fortnite: Where to jump off of diving boards in Chapter 3 Season 3Fortnite : Where to find Runaway Boulders in Chapter 3 Season 3Fortnite: How to Get Among Us Backbling and EmoteFortnite: How to unlock Naruto cosmeticsFortnite: Where to find the Bushranger SeedFortnite: Where to interact with Zero Point Scanning Devices in Chapter 3 Season 3Fortnite: Where to find E-11 Blaster Rifles in Chapter 3 Season 3Fortnite: How to get the Manda Glider in Chapter 3 Season 3Fortnite: How to complete Island Hopper questsFortnite: Where to interact with party poppers in Rave CaveFortnite: Where to find Imperial Chests in Chapter 3 Season 3Fortnite: How to get the Guggimon skin in Chapter 3 Season 3Fortnite: Where to Establish Device Uplinks in Chapter 3 Season 3Fortnite: Where to find Darth Vader in Chapter 3 Season 3Fortnite: Where to find the Ripsaw Launcher in Chapter 3 Season 3Fortnite: How to launch into the air with a GeyserFortnite: Where to boost and dislodge a boulder in in Chapter 3 Season 3Fortnite: Where to boost and dislodge a boulder in in Chapter 3 Season 3