Fortnite: Everything you need to know about the new punch card system in its new update
It's time to leave the medals in the past to make way for the new Unlockable Punch Cards system that will require you to do the activity once to unlock, and then repeatedly do the activity to level up throughout the season and you can check your Punch Cards from the Battle Pass screen to see what kind of progress you are making.
Punch cards are divided into different categories, which you can find below, along with how to unlock and complete each punch card.
How to unlock new punch cards in Fortnite?
The data collected from punch cards will be shown below and it looks like new punch cards will be added over the course of the season so we will be updating this section:
A: survival / victory
- Survivor: get the top 10 locations
- Victory Tour - Win matches in different modes (Solos, Duos, Squads, Team Rumble, ???).
- Accumulator: Hold 999 of each resource at the same time.
- Storage: harvest building materials
- Living off the ground - Consume / collect forage items
- Lumberjack - Destroy trees
- Care Package: Finding Supplies
- Luck of the Flame - Search for flame supplies
- Balloon Buster - knock down a supply drop.
- Guardian Seekers - Find rare chests
- Ammunition Cart: Find Ammo Boxes
- Treasure Hunter: search chests
- Executor - Eliminate players
- That's Lotta damage - deal damage to other players
- Get off my lawn: eliminate marauders
- Like a Boss: Eliminate the minions
- Chomp: Eliminate an opponent with a Loot Shark
E: eliminations of weapons
- Weapon Whisperer - Eliminate opponents with different types of weapons (pistol, assault rifle, SMG, shotgun, snipers, explosives).
- Bullseye - Eliminate opponents with sniper rifles
- From the center: Eliminate opponents from more than 150m away
- Trusty Sidearm: Eliminate opponents with pistols
- High Explosives - Eliminate opponents with explosives
- Spray and Pray: Eliminate opponents with SMG
- I Call Shotgun: Eliminate opponents with shotguns
- Block and Charge: Eliminate opponents with assault rifles
- Choose your battles: Eliminate an opponent with a pickaxe.
- Back On Your Feet: revive your teammates
- Turn it off and on again - restart teammates
- G: fishing
- Reel It In - Use Fishing Spots
- Yeehaw! - Ride a shark loot.
- Hooked - Catch Fish
- H: Update / Sidegrade
- Rags to riches: upgrade weapons
- Gray to Gold - Upgrade weapons to different rarities.
- Apples to oranges - Alter a weapon.
I: weapons expert
- Weapons Expert - Get expert accolades for different weapons (pistol, assault rifle, SMG, shotgun, sniper, explosives).
- Streaks - Get Elimination Streaks (x2, x3, x4, x5, x6).
- Get different "First in Match" accolades (land, kill, open a chest,
fishing, side margin / upgrade, drop supply opening).
J: challenges / punch cards
- Centurion - Reach level 100 of the Season 3 Battle Pass.
- Bite Size - Complete Quick Challenges
- Weekly Challenges - Complete weekly challenges.
- Dual Immersion - Get punched card swipes
- Completionist: complete punch cards
- Leave your legacy: earn legacies during season 3
K: XP coins
- Green is good: collect green XP coins
- Purple is Precious: collect purple coins XP
- Blue is Better: collect blue XP coins
- Gold is the best: collect XP gold coins
So far these are all the punch cards we have to date, it will be updated as more are revealed in the game.
- Good Manners - Thank the Bus Driver
- Give it a spin: use a whirlpool.
- Stupid - Drop an object.
- Shake it Off - Shakedowns
- M: zip line
- Strangely specific: dance while driving a zip line in the storm
PC, macOS, Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, iOS, Android
Survival, battle royale, sandbox
July 25, 2017
Other Articles Related
Fortnite: How To be a ShadowFortnite: How To Find The Ruins In Fortnitemares 2020Fortnite Fortnitemares: Where to Find All 8 PumpkinFortnite: Where to Dance at the Highest Spot and the Lowest Spot on the MapFortnite: Where to find all XP Coin in Chapter 2 Season 4 Week 9Fortnite: How to Cleanse The Tanks And Escape Secret Gnome ChallengesFortnite Fortnitemares: Where to find the Ghostbusters CarFortnite: How to Catch Fish in Heart LakeFortnite Fortnitemares: Where To Find Shadow MidasFortnite: How To Eat CandyNo publicar en inglesFortnite: Where to find Witch Shack in Fortnitemares 2020Fortnite: How to detect players as a Shadow in FortnitemaresFortnite: Where to find the Witch BroomsFortnite: Where to Find Travel 100 Meters on a Witch BroomFortnite : Where to find floating rings at Steamy StacksFortnite: Where To Find RiftFortnite: How To Get The Marvel Nexus War GliderFortnite: Where to Drive a Car or Truck Through a RiftFortnite : Where to find Sharky Shell in Chapter 2 Season 4