Pay attention to the following article, because we will tell you all about how to solve Mazercisec puzzle in Five Nights at Freddy’s Security Breach.
What is the Mazercise puzzle in Five Nights at Freddy’s Security Breach about?
This is one of the most complex puzzles you can find in the latest installment of this series, FNAF: Security Breach, so we prepared this guide on how to solve Mazercise puzzle to help you complete it.
How to solve Mazercisec puzzle in Five Nights at Freddy’s Security Breach?
The first thing you have to do is head to the basement, the same one where you turned on the Sun and Moon Puzzle generators > when you get there you will find a gift that will allow you to get a key.
The key will allow you to call Freddy and get into his suit so you can escape from the exoskeletons > After this you will have to head to the security area of Monty's Golf and upgrade the security badge, which will allow you to get the Mazercise tickets. Next step will be to go to the Mazercise on the third floor > access the Mazercise Settings and find on the panel with 1 - 5 numbers and some arrows.
Use the switch to change the position of the arrows as follows:
- Move the switch to the Down position
- Move the switch to the Up position.
- Once you press the button under the number 1 in the top row
- Move the switch to the down position.
- Press the button under the number 3 in the top row three times.
- Move the switch to the up position.
- Press the button under the number 1 in the top row twice.
- Press the button under the number 2 in the bottom row three times.
Now that we have come to the end of this article on how to solve Mazercisec puzzle in Five Nights at Freddy’s Security Breach, we hope you can quickly complete this puzzle so that you can move forward in this adventure.
video game, gameplay, price, 60fps, steam
Other Articles Related