How to fix Discord stuck on RTC connecting. It's a common problem, and this guide will help you figure out what's going on.
Welcome to the world of Discord! Discord is a popular online communication platform that allows gamers, streamers, and other like-minded individuals to communicate and collaborate on projects together. It is widely used by the gaming community and recently gained traction for its ease of use and low latency. Unfortunately, Discord users have reported the occasional issue of the app getting “stuck on RTC Connecting“. This error prevents users from connecting to the Discord servers and can be quite annoying.
In this blog post, we will cover the causes of the "Stuck on RTC Connecting" error and discuss how to fix it. We will also provide additional tips and tricks to help you troubleshoot the issue.
What is the "Stuck on RTC Connecting" Error?
The “Stuck on RTC Connecting” error occurs when Discord is unable to establish a connection to its server. This can be due to various issues, such as firewall or VPN settings, network or proxy settings, or even Discord voice server issues.
How to Fix the Stuck on RTC Connecting Error
Below are some methods to help you resolve the "Stuck on RTC Connecting" error on Discord.
- 1. Check Your Firewall or VPN Settings: If you are using a firewall or VPN, it may be blocking Discord from connecting. Try configuring your firewall or VPN settings to allow Discord access. If you are using a router, you can also try disabling the port forwarding settings to see if it resolves the issue.
- 2. Configure Your Network or Proxy Settings: If you are using a proxy or a network setting, it may be preventing Discord from connecting. Try resetting your network or proxy settings and then reconnecting to the Discord servers.
- 3. Try Disabling Quality of Service High Packet Priority: If you are using QoS (Quality of Service) High Packet Priority, it might be preventing Discord from connecting. Try disabling QoS and then reconnecting to the Discord servers.
- 4. Reset Your Discord Voice Settings: If you have any custom voice settings configured on Discord, they may be preventing it from connecting. Try resetting them and then reconnecting to the Discord servers.
- 5. Try Reconnecting to the Discord Voice Server: If none of the above methods work, then try reconnecting to the Discord Voice Server. To do this, open the Discord app and click on the "Reconnect" button in the bottom right corner.
In this blog post, we discussed the causes of the "Stuck on RTC Connecting" error on Discord and how to fix it. We also provided additional tips and tricks to help you troubleshoot the issue.
To summarize, try checking your firewall or VPN settings, configuring your network or proxy settings, disabling Quality of Service High Packet Priority, resetting your Discord Voice Settings, and then reconnecting to the Discord Voice Server.
If you continue to experience the same issues, you can also try restarting your router or uninstalling and reinstalling the Discord app. Additionally, you can try joining other servers or using a different voice server. Good luck and happy gaming!
video game, gameplay, price, 60fps, steam
Other Articles Related