Find out How to get resources in this special and explanatory Deep Rock Galactic guide.
Throughout Deep Rock Galactic we will go through many different mechanics, being a game with cooperative FPS, also having elements similar to RPGs, there is a significant amount of necessary resources that we have to locate in our journey, in the missions in between, now in terms of these aspects we want to understand how to obtain resources and in this specific guide the answers that will help us, therefore we pay close attention to the following explanation.
What to know about the resources in Deep Rock Galactic?
The usefulness of the resources go through the realization of different improvements to our team, among them those that allow the brewing and much more, being one of the fundamental aspects is that these can be extracted in some cases, so it is necessary use them for cultivation, to understand more about how to get resources, let's continue to the paragraphs that follow to give more details.
How to get resources in Deep Rock Galactic?
Let's see the resources that we can obtain in Deep Rock Galactic below:
- Bismor: In the search for a saber How to obtain resources, we have one of them here, the Bismor, it is one of the easiest for cultivation, this is because in the ground it remains visible, when looking for crystals in the ground We will be able to detect this resource in places such as the Dense Biozone, Salinas and the Crystal Caverns, we must bear in mind that the crystals will have a cubic shape, being easily located, the large amount present in the Dense Biozone, in comparison is everything Contrary to the Salinas and the Crystal Caverns, there are very few.
- Croppa: In the Fungus Bogs and the Magma Core are the places where we will be able to find a Croppa, it has a green color with a metal texture and purple spikes, on the walls it is where to be located and on the ceilings that the shapes of the pillars, the amount of most people in Fungus Bogs, while in the Magma Core we will have limitations for this resource.
- Error Cube: Among the strangest we find the Error Cube, we are going to be able to get it in the biomass, being hidden in the ground and the walls, we have to notice some small dark gray spikes that are going to be coming out of the ground , being this resource in a certain visible way.
- Enor Pearl: Among the answers we have on How to obtain resources we find one that will help us in updating the equipment, this one is hidden underground, it is the Enor Pearl, to locate this we have some places, among these are the sand corridors, the salt flats and passing through the radioactive exclusion zone, of all these places the most important are the first two, since it is possible to find it in the last one, only they will have a little more difficulty than this that is, because they are in the hidden soils, it is necessary to focus the search on the areas where we have some small gray marbles and here we have to dig.
- Jadiz: If our purpose is to find Jadiz it is necessary that we focus on the crystals visible on the ground, so that we have as the places where the Crystal Caverns and the Fungi are affected, the difficulty will be present by the fact of being hidden in the ground and the walls of the caverns, in the affected fungi there is to find, only in a limited way, here the search focuses on noticing the green fragments, when searching it is necessary that we have the flashlight off, the brightness of this resource will be greater the closer we get to it, we grab the crystals and go to Molly to deposit.
- Magnite: Finding this resource is possible in 3 places, which are the glacial strata, the core of magma and the sand corridors, taking into account the characteristics of the Magnite that has a dark red color and black spikes that are in the part Higher, the largest number of these is found in the glacial strata and in the magma nuclei, they also exist in the sand corridors, only in a limited way.
In conclusion, knowing how to obtain resources is excellent because we can advance more in this interesting and moving game like Deep Rock Galactic.
- Umanita: Among the resources in Deep Rock Galactic we have the Umanita, it is one of the easiest to get, in the same way that the Bismor is in the form of crystal on the ground, the largest amount of it is in the area of radioactive exclusion, in addition to other places such as the Dense Biozone and the glacial strata, the color of this resource is light green, in itself detecting it is very easy.
Other Articles Related