Today we bring you a Dead by Daylight guide where we focus on telling you what are all the pyramid head Add-Ons
What are all pyramid head Add-Ons in Dead by Daylight?
In the first instance it is good to be clear that this is a survival game so playing as assassins is something of the most normal, and with the most recent expansion it turns out to be much more attractive and this is specifically due to the incorporation of some very Interesting among which some specific indications for the toolboxes can be highlighted, being available only for your blood network which gives it a somewhat special touch in Dead by Daylight, considering that it is not possible to change items and this is specifically due to that it is simply our ability.
Knowing what all the pyramid head accessories are simply allows us to achieve some change in this game, especially since we have a considerable number of ideal accessories to be equipped for Rites of Judgment in Dead by Daylight, since the idea is to be able to be a murderer since these add-ons simply come to inform the surviving player of their abilities.
What are all the pyramid head Add-Ons in Dead By Daylight?
These accessories come to help us in our career by being excellent assassins and they are a total of 20 that we describe below.
This is all we can tell you about all the pyramid head Add-Ons that we can get in Dead by Daylight.
- The Dead Butterfly: Reduces the cooldown of Rites of Judgment by 2 seconds and is a fairly common complement.
- The Wax Doll: Allows you to increase the punishment of the cursed attack range by one meter and is a rare complement.
- The Ring of Lead: It has the ability to increase the duration of the Rites of Judgment by about 10 seconds, it is a common complement.
- Leopard Print Fabric: Allows us to increase the time to see survivors touching Rites of Judgment trails by 0.5 seconds and is rare.
- The Copper Ring: It allows to increase the duration of the Rites of final judgment in 1 second, it is a common complement.
- The Photograph of the Valtiel Sect: allows you to reduce the cooldown of Rites of Judgment to 4 seconds and this is a rare complement.
- Spearhead: Increases the cursed attack punishment range to 0.5 seconds and is a rare addition.
- The Oppressor Table: allows to increase the duration of the Rites of judgment to 2 seconds, it is a rare complement.
- The Black Belt: This addon increases the cursed attack punishment range to 0.5 meters and is common.
- The Burning Man Painting: Allows us to increase the Attack of the Damned punishment range by 1.5 meters and is rare at Dead by Daylight.
- The Scarlet Egg: With this we can increase the time of observing survivors who touch traces of Rites of Judgment in 1.5 seconds and it is a very rare complement.
- The Forgotten Video Tape: It allows us to reduce the recharge time of Rites of Judgment to 3 seconds and it is a complement that is not common.
- The Oxidized Color Egg. We have survivors affected by the Rites of Judgment and they obtain the effect of a state of blindness for at least 60 seconds, this being a very rare complement.
- The Cloudy Day, remnants of judgment: Increases the time to observe survivors who touch traces of the Rites of Judgment in 1 second, it is a rare complement.
- The Iridescent Seal of Metatron: This is a seal that can be sent to a survivor in a cage of atonement causing the survivor's aura to suffer Torment and reveal itself for 6 seconds as this is an Ultra Rare complement.
- The Cinderella Music Box: Allows you to increase the duration of the Rites of Judgment traces by 15 seconds, this being a rare complement.
- The Book of Crimson Ceremony: Here it is necessary to get survivors injured and affected by Torment to gain a Hemorrhage status effect until they are healed, this being a very rare complement.
- THE Obsidian Chalice: It is possible to see that the pyramid head can simply obtain an undetectable state effect when found in the path of the remnants of judgment, it is an ultra rare complement.
- The Mannequin Foot: Allows us to increase the duration of the Rites of Doom traces to 20 seconds, this being a rare complement.
- The Lost Memory Book: When we get survivors affected by remnants of Rites of Judgment we can obtain the state of oblivion effect for 15 seconds being a very rare complement.
video game, gameplay, price, 60fps, steam
Other Articles Related