For you who still have doubts about cyberdeck or demons in Cyberpunk 2077, prepare this complete guide on the subject.
What is Cyberpunk 2077?
This is the next RPG action video game, developed and published by CD Projekt, which will launch for PlayStation 4 and Xbox One users and PC on November 19, 2020, and later on PlayStation 5, Xbox Series X and Google Stadia.
Understanding that it is not long before its premiere, there are a lot of users who want to meet the demons of the game, and for you we have the complete list.
What is the list of cyberdeck or daemons in Cyberpunk 2077?
Here is the list of demons that are known in the game:
- Overheating: Use thermal damage to overheat the target's cyberware.
- Glitch Weapon: Establishes a malfunction in a target's weapon, making their problem less and they have to find a solution.
- Short Circuit: Overloads a target's cyberware and causes electrical damage.
- SOS Signal: Request a signal requesting help from another squad member, forcing the target to investigate
- Forced suicide: Cyberpsychosis, affects behavior, and this specific demon will make enemies shoot themselves with their own weapon
- Restart Optics: Restart an enemy optical cyberware causing partial blindness
This has been our guide on cyberdeck or demons in Cyberpunk 2077, we hope that now that you have it and you know the demons that have been revealed and you have a description of them, you can understand them well when you are close to the game you know which one to choose.
video game, gameplay, price, 60fps, steam
Other Articles Related