Our guide today on Call of Duty Warzone is focused on explaining where to find all Fractured intel mission
Why find all the fractured intelligence missions in Call of Duty Warzone?
It is evident that knowing where to find all the Fractured intel mission simply gives us some peace of mind, because normally a game like Call of Duty Warzone brings an interesting number of objectives that must be met, because with them it is possible to increase the experience to at least 10,000 but that It is not all because even as soon as we finish we get a clue about what will need to be done next, counting that it is necessary to complete 7 objectives and we will detail them below.
Where to find all Fractured intel mission in Call of Duty Warzone?
It is necessary to take into account that it is vital to carry out 7 objectives and these are done in this way:
This is all we know about where to find all the Fractured intel mission and thus be able to continue advancing in Call of Duty Warzone.
- Our work today is focused on explaining where to find all the Fractured intel mission for this it is vital to use the map, because in the first instance it is to get information for Ghost, for this it will be necessary to have some details that allow us to do it in one not a very complex way, because we will go to the television station on the floor that is in front of the presenter's desk inside the building and best of all, we can get these details just by looking at an image.
- It should be noted that these objectives must be executed in sequence in Call of Duty Warzone, and since we already carried out the first one, we will go for the second one, here it is also necessary to worry about getting a certain location and that is the Verdansk airport, since it is possible to get a comment about from door B-23 where we have information about a computer in our favor, and it will even be vital to point to the door, although we have the possibility of getting on the crashed plane, considering that if for any reason we get lost we can take the signals as an option blues that are over our head.
- We continue our tour where it is necessary to interact with a computer to get the third piece, as this is done as soon as we have arrived at the ATC tower, locating ourselves at the airport, which is quite good because we are within the same not very extensive area, we will only use the elevator to reach the top of the tower.
- Knowing where to find all the Fractured intel mission allows us to continuously mobilize, and it is necessary to focus on getting the plane that has crashed at the military base, since the idea is to approach the right side of it, because there will be the piece of information necessary with which we will interact, and this occurs from the same sides, because when we are in the ATC tower we have information about the transponder that is offline and this has some interesting pieces of information.
- This piece leads us to continue our march in Call of Duty Warzone and it is that this is not really far, since it will only be necessary to locate a computer station in the hangar, for this it is necessary to mobilize a little, since we need to go to the Air Base of Arklov, we got our piece there on a crashed plane.
- We continue through the military base, only this time it will be necessary to go further back to the hangar where we had to collect piece 5, at this point it is necessary to constantly stay on the right side to get a computer station that is available to us, counting on that this will be right behind the red and white towers, the good thing is that this occurs in an airport where we have managed to get most of the necessary information.
- We are already getting to the last piece needed and this piece just goes straight to us so not much really needs to be done.
COD Warzone, CODW, Call of Duty WZ
Microsoft Windows PC, Xbox One, Playstation 4
Battle royale, first-person shooter
March 10, 2020
Other Articles Related
Call of Duty Warzone: Supply Run Contract GuideCall of Duty Modern Warfare: How to get Rytec AMR BarrettCall of Duty Warzone: Spotter Scope GuideCall of Duty Warzone: Hunting the Enemy Intel MissionsCall of Duty Warzone - Modern Warfare: How to Get Cryo DismembermentCall of Duty Warzone - Modern Warfare: How to Get Gaz OperatorCall of Duty Warzone - Modern Warfare: How to get RozeCall of Duty Warzone: How to be a SniperCall of Duty Warzone - Modern Warfare: How to fix Error Code 8192Call of Duty Modern Warfare: How to Fix Error Code 38Call of Duty Modern Warfare: How to Unlock the Kali SticksCall of Duty Warzone - Modern Warfare: How to Get All Captain Price SkinsCall of Duty Warzone: Where to fins All Fractured intel missionCall of Duty Warzone: How to fix revive errorCall of Duty Warzone: How to Complete Contraband ContractCall of Duty Warzone: How to unlock Contraband ContractsCall of Duty Warzone: How to unlock Dead of Night SkinCall of Duty Warzone - Modern Warfare: How to Get Fennec and CR-56 AmaxCall of Duty Warzone: where to find MinigunCall of Duty Warzone: How to Fix Status Offline Error