To get the most out of Call of Duty Warzone, you will have to know how to get the best graphics configuration and we will tell you here.
What is Call of Duty Warzone about.
Before knowing how to get the best graphics settings, you should know that this is a game belonging to the Battle Royale genre that has been developed by Infinity Ward for PlayStation 4, Xbox One and PC users and was released on March 10 2020 by Activision.
How to get the best graphics settings in Call of Duty Warzone.
On how to get the best graphics configuration, let's start by saying that a better configuration will allow you to greatly improve the performance of the game, although clearly that will not be a problem if you have a super computer, but if you have a not-so-perfect team, you will have to have a good configuration if you want to go far in Call of Duty Warzone
This is our guide on how to get the best graphics settings in Call of Duty Warzone, which we hope has been very useful for you and that with each of our tips you can improve your overall performance in the game to become the last player alive in each game.
- That's why the first thing you have to do if you wonder how to get the best graphics settings in Call of Duty Warzone is that the resolution of the game must be the same as that of the monitor.
- Set the field of view to 100, a standard number that provides good vision and good performance
- Having the updated graphics card drivers will be very important, please note that manufacturers have released new drivers to optimize the performance of this game specifically.
- We recommend disabling V-Sync to avoid any delay when trying to enter the game.
- Another thing that will improve performance noticeably will be full-screen gaming, so when playing just do it in full screen.
- We also recommend keeping the monitor's native refresh rate.
- As for the aspect ratio, it is best to keep it automatic.
- As with the visual field you will want to have the processing resolution at an optimal level and this level is 100.
- The anisotropic texture filter set it to normal.
- Setting or lowering the frame rate limit will be quite prudent to improve game performance.
- Set the resolution of the texture between low and normal, although this also depends on the settings of your team, keep in mind that the resolution will only make your game look more beautiful, but in return it demands a lot from the team.
- Regarding particle quality, its configuration also depends on your machine, if it is powerful, set it to high, if it is medium low, set it to low.
- As for the tiles, there are no problems with leaving them active, but this has practically no influence on the visual aspect of the game.
- Set the particle illumination as low as possible.
- Activate the bullet impact settings, which will allow you to determine where a shot came from, this will facilitate the search for enemies.
- Shadow resolution has a fairly large influence on game performance, the higher it is, the more influence it will have on frame rate.
- Despite the aspect that Anti-Aliasing gives the game, this greatly influences performance, so we recommend using SMAA 1X.
- In the same way, Raytracing greatly influences the speed of the game, so we recommend disabling it.
- We recommend turning depth of field off to better identify things that are farther away. Also disables weapon motion blur.
COD Warzone, CODW, Call of Duty WZ
Microsoft Windows PC, Xbox One, Playstation 4
Battle royale, first-person shooter
March 10, 2020
Other Articles Related
Call of Duty Warzone: How to fix Audio issuesCall of Duty Warzone: How to fix freezing issuesCall of Duty Warzone: How to fix closing aloneCall of Duty Warzone Strategies: How to dominate the battle royaleCall of Duty Warzone: How do you fix dev error 6036PUBG Lite: How to fix error Unavailable in your RegionCall of Duty Warzone: How to fix error Chat Not WorkingCall of Duty Warzone: How to Fix Dev Error 6165, 6065 and 6068 - Tips and tricksDoom Eternal: How to get the UnmakyrCall of Duty Warzone: How to fix DirectX Encountered an Unrecoverable ErrorCall of Duty Warzone: How To Fix DirectX Dev Errors 5759, 6606, 6165, 6065, 6068Call of Duty Warzone: How to Fix Crashes or Freezes with High CPU UsageCall of Duty Warzone: How to play on MacCall of Duty Warzone: How to get the best mouse settingsCall of Duty Warzone: How to fix error code 262146Call of Duty Warzone: How to get the best graphics settingsCall of Duty Warzone: How to sprint or run Call of Duty Warzone: How to ping danger - Tips and tricksCall of Duty Warzone: How to Mount Your GunCall of Duty Warzone: All Easter Eggs