Right now there are many users wondering how to activate killstreaks call of duty warzone and today we will tell you how to do it.
What is Plunder in call of duty warzone.
It is a new game mode which comes with a battle royale mode. Where unlike in battle royale mode, if a player dies during Plunder, it will reappear soon after and where players will have to get as much money as possible by killing players and completing contracts, so it will be very important to know how to get killstreaks. The same happens in Battle Royale mode, where by accumulating deaths you get closer to killstreaks, so it will be important to know how to activate killstreaks.
What are killstreaks in call of duty warzone.
Before telling you how to activate killstreaks, you should know that these are rewards given to the player for accumulating deaths without dying in between. In call of duty warzone, death breaks are unlocked by a different method. This guide will explain how to unlock Death Stripes in Plunder.
How to activate killstreaks in Call of Duty Warzone.
On how to activate killstreaks in Call of Duty Warzone, we have prepared a couple of methods that you can use to obtain them and you can choose the one that best suits you:
How to activate killstreaks with money.
To activate the killstreaks in Plunder mode, you can use the money you get from the map and spend it at the Purchase Station that you find all over the map and where you can buy various types of traditional killstreaks like the previous Call of Duty titles, but luckily For those who are wondering how to activate killstreaks, they don't necessarily have to do it with money, Call of Duty Warzone has another method but this is more a matter of luck than anything else.
How to activate killstreaks with Cache Boxes.
The Cache Boxes are the shiny boxes that make noise when you approach them and in which you can find killstreaks, although it is a matter of luck and where there are some golden colored boxes that allow you to get better loot, however it is still a matter of Lucky where the odds are roughly 5 percent, so those wondering how to activate killstreaks in Call of Duty Warzone for free will have to be much more patient.
What killstreaks are in store in Call of Duty Warzone.
Now that you know how to activate killstreaks from the store, you have to know that from the store you will have access to 10 killstreaks, each one with a different price as well as a different effect naturally, so we will describe them all below:
- Ammunition Box: This item can be used to drop many ammunition and is priced at $ 5,000.
- Loadout Drop Marker: This is a random box of weapons and items that is priced at $ 6,000.
- Armor Plate Pack: This is the version of the shield game, which increases defense and is priced at $ 1,500.
- Shield Turret: This will create a shield that will block enemy attacks and will be used as cover for a price of $ 2,000.
- Cluster Strike: This will grant you a kill streak where missiles rain down at a specific location and is priced at $ 3,000.
- UAV: This will cause the location of your enemies to be revealed and is priced at $ 4,000, and which is also perfect for traditional killstreaks.
- Auto-revive kit: This will allow you to recover after a fall and is priced at $ 4,500.
- Squad Buyback: This will allow you to bring dead comrades back into battle and is priced at $ 4,500 per teammate.
- Gas Mask - Protects the player from toxic gas for a limited time. Excellent to avoid the circle and is priced at $ 3,000.
- Precision Airstrike: This is a killstreak where an airstrike attacks a specific location and is priced at $ 3,500, perfect for landing killing enemies at long distances.
You should keep in mind that the objective of Looting is to save money so that players can get closer to victory, so spending money at stations is like a bet where what happens after the purchase depends entirely on you, so who tries not to spend it all. This is all you have to know about how to activate killstreaks in Call of Duty Warzone, we hope that our guide has been of the greatest use possible to you and you get the most out of the game with it. Remember that as this guide on how to activate killstreaks in Call of Duty Warzone we have a lot about this game and a lot of other titles that will be very useful for you.
COD Warzone, CODW, Call of Duty WZ
Microsoft Windows PC, Xbox One, Playstation 4
Battle royale, first-person shooter
March 10, 2020
Other Articles Related
Call of Duty warzone: How To Use EMP Blast in Zombie RoyaleCall of Duty warzone: How to Revive as a Human in Zombies RoyaleCall of Duty Warzone: Where to find the Gulag AreaCall of Duty warzone: How to Use EMP as a Zombie in Zombie RoyaleCall of Duty warzone: How to Get Texas Chainsaw Massacre EmblemCall of Duty Warzone: Pumpkin Punisher BlueprintCall of Duty warzone: All Trick or Treat Loot RewardsCall of Duty warzone: How to Find All 16 Halloween Supply BoxesCall of Duty Warzone Haunti: How to revive yourself as a zombieCall Of Duty Warzone: How To Find all Secret Trails Intel MissionCall of Duty Warzone: How to Get Foresight KillstreakCall of Duty Modern Warfare: How to Get SP-R 208Call of Duty Warzone: Bunker Codes GuideCall of Duty Warzone: How to Get the Firebrand BlueprintCall of Duty Warzone: How to Use Metro Subway StationCall of Duty Modern Warfare: How to Fix Fatal Error 0x0000Call of Duty Warzone: How to climb to the Airport RoofCall of Duty Warzone: Where to find New Threats intel missionCall of Duty Modern Warfare: How To Get Under Fire Calling CardCall of Duty Warzone: How to Fix Activision Account Registration Error 0