With our Call of Duty Warzone - Modern Warfare guide you will learn more about how to fix CRASH to Desktop (PC).
The success of a saga like that of the Call if Duty has been great, with great knowledge by the countless players who have put us to enjoy first-person gameplay and who in battles have now brought us to the world of Call of Duty Warzone - Modern Warfare, only that although we are on our PC going through some errors that prevent us from fully enjoying ourselves, that is why it is necessary that we look for answers related to How to solve the blocking on PC and those details we can see in this guide below.
What to know about PC crash in Call of Duty Warzone - Modern Warfare?
It is something common that happens in this startup lock, which is presented on the loading screen, which leads us to one of the possible solutions is found as the option of a patch, which puts us in a somewhat uncomfortable wait, only that in many occasions they do not make the patches for corrections, in case we do not want to wait long, it is possible to do tests that can help us, so let's continue reading to see what we can get.
How to fix the lock on PC in Call of Duty Warzone - Modern Warfare?
The steps to follow for a possible solution are as follows:
Now with this Call of Duty Warzone - Modern Warfare guide where the steps have been blocked you have a saber How to fix CRASH to Desktop (PC), just apply them and tell us how it went.
- We open the Notepad application on our PC.
- We go to the page and copy the text code (before pasting the data in RAW).
- In the Notepad we paste the code.
- We will see set place = E: Call of Duty Modern Warfare line.
- We will now go to the exe file launcher of the game and press the right mouse button on it.
- Go to properties, we copy the location from the start field in.
- In the field of E: Call of Duty Modern Warfare we will paste the installation path, without quotation marks and establishing that there is no need to touch.
- Then we go to a file to save as an option.
- We choose to save all files as type.
- We will put the name that is as long as it has a .bat extension, such as Warzone.bat and our location to choose will be the desktop regarding the objective.
- We keep
- It is important that the Battle.net launcher has been closed correctly, otherwise we have to go to the taskbar and by clicking on the right side of the mouse on the client we will exit.
- Now we click on the right mouse button on the bat file that we saved recently and then click on run as administrator.
- We will see a command prompt appear and that to start the Battle launcher. Net we are going to write Y and hit enter.
- This launches the launcher automatically and it is possible to run the game.
COD Warzone, CODW, Call of Duty WZ
Microsoft Windows PC, Xbox One, Playstation 4
Battle royale, first-person shooter
March 10, 2020
Other Articles Related
Call of Duty warzone: Where to find the Leatherface’s houseCall of Duty warzone: How To Fix Error 6068Call of Duty warzone: How To Use EMP Blast in Zombie RoyaleCall of Duty warzone: How to Revive as a Human in Zombies RoyaleCall of Duty Warzone: Where to find the Gulag AreaCall of Duty warzone: How to Use EMP as a Zombie in Zombie RoyaleCall of Duty warzone: How to Get Texas Chainsaw Massacre EmblemCall of Duty Warzone: Pumpkin Punisher BlueprintCall of Duty warzone: All Trick or Treat Loot RewardsCall of Duty warzone: How to Find All 16 Halloween Supply BoxesCall of Duty Warzone Haunti: How to revive yourself as a zombieCall Of Duty Warzone: How To Find all Secret Trails Intel MissionCall of Duty Warzone: How to Get Foresight KillstreakCall of Duty Modern Warfare: How to Get SP-R 208Call of Duty Warzone: Bunker Codes GuideCall of Duty Warzone: How to Get the Firebrand BlueprintCall of Duty Warzone: How to Use Metro Subway StationCall of Duty Modern Warfare: How to Fix Fatal Error 0x0000Call of Duty Warzone: How to climb to the Airport RoofCall of Duty Warzone: Where to find New Threats intel mission