With our Call of Duty Warzone - Modern Warfare guide you will learn more about how to fix CRASH to Desktop (PC).
The success of a saga like that of the Call if Duty has been great, with great knowledge by the countless players who have put us to enjoy first-person gameplay and who in battles have now brought us to the world of Call of Duty Warzone - Modern Warfare, only that although we are on our PC going through some errors that prevent us from fully enjoying ourselves, that is why it is necessary that we look for answers related to How to solve the blocking on PC and those details we can see in this guide below.
What to know about PC crash in Call of Duty Warzone - Modern Warfare?
It is something common that happens in this startup lock, which is presented on the loading screen, which leads us to one of the possible solutions is found as the option of a patch, which puts us in a somewhat uncomfortable wait, only that in many occasions they do not make the patches for corrections, in case we do not want to wait long, it is possible to do tests that can help us, so let's continue reading to see what we can get.
How to fix the lock on PC in Call of Duty Warzone - Modern Warfare?
The steps to follow for a possible solution are as follows:
Call of Duty Warzone: How to fix error code 5573No publicar en ingles
Now with this Call of Duty Warzone - Modern Warfare guide where the steps have been blocked you have a saber How to fix CRASH to Desktop (PC), just apply them and tell us how it went.
- We open the Notepad application on our PC.
- We go to the page and copy the text code (before pasting the data in RAW).
- In the Notepad we paste the code.
- We will see set place = E: Call of Duty Modern Warfare line.
- We will now go to the exe file launcher of the game and press the right mouse button on it.
- Go to properties, we copy the location from the start field in.
- In the field of E: Call of Duty Modern Warfare we will paste the installation path, without quotation marks and establishing that there is no need to touch.
- Then we go to a file to save as an option.
- We choose to save all files as type.
- We will put the name that is as long as it has a .bat extension, such as Warzone.bat and our location to choose will be the desktop regarding the objective.
- We keep
- It is important that the Battle.net launcher has been closed correctly, otherwise we have to go to the taskbar and by clicking on the right side of the mouse on the client we will exit.
- Now we click on the right mouse button on the bat file that we saved recently and then click on run as administrator.
- We will see a command prompt appear and that to start the Battle launcher. Net we are going to write Y and hit enter.
- This launches the launcher automatically and it is possible to run the game.
COD Warzone, CODW, Call of Duty WZ
Microsoft Windows PC, Xbox One, Playstation 4
Battle royale, first-person shooter
March 10, 2020
video game, gameplay, price, 60fps, steam
Other Articles Related
Call of Duty Warzone: Where to Find All New Locations On Verdansk '84Call of Duty Warzone - Black Ops Cold War: How to complete Wraith operator missionsCall of Duty Warzone: Where to Find Intel ContractsCall of Duty Warzone: How to Play Rebirth Island Private MatchesCall of Duty Warzone: How to get the Swiss K31Call of Duty Warzone: How to Change NameCall of Duty Warzone: How to Change Field of ViewCall of Duty Warzone: How to Fix Error Code 6Call of Duty Warzone: How to get all Bunker Codes for Season 2Call Of Duty Warzone: How To Win In Solos matchesCall of Duty Warzone: How To Throw C4 FarCall of Duty Warzone: How to Fix Season 2 Not StartingCall of Duty Warzone: How to Unlock All Tier 100 Naga SkinsCall of Duty Warzone - Modern Warfare: How to get the CX-9 SMG and SykovCall of Duty Warzone: Where to find Gold Gas Mask in Season 2Call of Duty Warzone: Where to Find bunker and Easter eggs in Season 2Call of Duty Warzone: How to Get All Outbreak RewardsCall Of Duty Warzone: How to Find Zombies