Call of Duty Vanguard has some bugs and for this reason it is necessary to explain how to fix Stuck on Connecting to Online Services.
What are the problems connecting to online services in Call of Duty Vanguard?
These are just another error that we get and that is really usually complicated, this considering that this is an online game, in this sense, it is necessary to know how to solve Stuck on Connecting to Online Services, especially taking into account Keep in mind that there are a number of players who are usually getting stuck on the screen or, failing that, we will see that the game tends to take a long time to load.
It's good to make it clear that the online services screen shouldn't really take long, generally when we start Call of Duty Vanguard we will get the screen that says Connecting to online services, which makes it necessary for the juice to look for the profile and we can continue playing, however, some players do not usually achieve it and therefore we must apply some fixes, so it is necessary to know how to fix Stuck on Connecting to Online Services and precisely to give you details about it, we are here.
How to fix Stuck on Connecting to Online Services in Call of Duty Vanguard?
Read Also:Restart and turn off the console:
we continue talking about how to solve Stuck on Connecting to Online Services and for this we must take care of turning off the console, then we proceed to disconnect the power cable, we will press and hold the power button for about 10 seconds and We will reconnect the power cable in order to start the console and in this way the error in Call of Duty Vanguard will have disappeared.
Update the game
: This is another favorable solution, this needs to be done because outdated games always tend to give us crashes, it is necessary to update Call of Duty Vanguard to the latest version.Check the internet connection
: this is another solution that can be applied and that is that slow or unstable connections often throw us errors in a row. Change DNS servers:
we continue to provide fixes on how to solve Stuck on Connecting to Online Services, this applies to PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X/S and PC, for this we must:
Now that you know how to fix Stuck on Connecting to Online Services, it's time to apply one of these fixes and thus continue enjoying Call of Duty Vanguard.
- In the case of PS4 it is necessary to go to the main menu and then to Settings, then we select Network Settings and then Internet Connection Settings, we will choose Custom and proceed to select LAN in the case of cable or Wifi in the case of wireless, we will choose custom and change the Automatic IP address configuration, we put Primary DNS 188.8.131.52., and Secondary DNS 184.108.40.206., to finish we save and restart the console.
- In the case of PS5 we will go to Settings to locate Network and then Settings, then we will locate Configure internet connection and then we will go to Configure manually, we must select Wifi or LAN and then DNS Settings where we enter Primary DNS 220.127.116.11., and DNS Secondary 18.104.22.168.
- In the case of Xbox One, we press the Xbox button to go to Settings, then we will go to All settings and locate Network, to proceed to select Advanced Settings, then locate DNS Settings and then Manual, we will enter Primary DNS 22.214.171.124. and Secondary DNS 126.96.36.199.
- In the case of Xbox Series X/S we will go to Settings and from there to General where we will locate Network Settings and then, Advanced Settings, we proceed to select DNS Settings and then Manual where we enter Primary DNS 188.8.131.52. and Secondary DNS 184.108.40.206.
- In the case of PC, it is necessary to take care of pressing Windows I and proceed to select Network and Internet, then, we must take care of changing the adapter options and proceed to right-click Properties, then select Internet Protocol version 4 and we will click on Properties, then we will alternate the DNS server addresses placing the primary 220.127.116.11 and the secondary 18.104.22.168, to finish we click on OK and that's it.
PlayStation 4 PS4, Xbox One, PlayStation 5 PS5, Xbox Series X/S, Microsoft Windows PC
Sledgehammer Games, Treyarch (Zombies) Raven Software, Beenox, High Moon Studios
November 5th, 2021
video game, gameplay, price, 60fps, steam
Other Articles Related