The action in Call of Duty Vanguard Zombies does not stop, which leads us to tell you How to get Wunderwaff Wonder Weapon.
What to know about Wunderwaff Wonder Weapon in Call of Duty Vanguard Zombies?
With the arrival of the new map we have the opportunity to create this weapon, which consists of a set of special weapons of great power that will help us eliminate the hordes of zombies, only that it is somewhat complex to obtain them, to be aware of the details that help us regarding How to get Wunderwaff Wonder Weapon, let's take a closer look at the details that this guide will present to us below.
How to get Wunderwaff Wonder Weapon in Call of Duty Vanguard Zombies?
You have to follow a series of instructions for its manufacture regarding How to get Wunderwaff Wonder Weapon in Call of Duty Vanguard Zombies and these are the following:
We hope that the information detailed here on How to get wonderful Wunderwaff weapon has been very useful for your progress and fun in Call of Duty Vanguard Zombies.
- Go to the communications room to find the electrical fissile on the table.
- We will go to the hook where we will open the door to take the barrel of the weapon that is on the shelves.
- You have to return to the communications room to find the green generator, where we insert the cannon and defend the machine until it runs out.
- In the communications room take the charged vacuum tube.
- The next thing is to reach the storage center to activate the corner trap, which will cause the break and here we are asked for the fuse, with this another fuse is presented on the work table next to us.
- We have to go to the cabin to face Zabala and we will take the tesla coil letting him do his attacks 9 times, when it is loaded we will finally take the vacuum tube.
- We will return to the storage cabin where we will create this wonderful Wunderwaff weapon and with it face the hordes of zombies that get in our way in the rounds.
PlayStation 4 PS4, Xbox One, PlayStation 5 PS5, Xbox Series X/S, Microsoft Windows PC
Sledgehammer Games, Treyarch (Zombies) Raven Software, Beenox, High Moon Studios
November 5th, 2021
video game, gameplay, price, 60fps, steam
Other Articles Related