Call Of Duty Modern Warfare has several bugs and this makes it convenient to explain how to fix error code 38, let's see.
What is error code 38 in Call Of Duty Modern Warfare?
This is a bug that we find regularly these days, this can become frustrating because Call of Duty Modern Warfare has perhaps been one of the installments that has been played the most and that has managed to keep us alive for longer, so that we know How to fix error code 38 makes us embark on possible solutions and most important of all, they are quite straightforward.
This Call Of Duty Modern Warfare error does not allow us to join a game, and is usually related to the issue of updates, especially in case these may not be updated correctly, in such a way that it is usually necessary to know how to repair the code error 38, fortunately there is a solution for this problem, however, in case you try our options and it does not work, you can send a ticket to the Activision support service, they can offer you a favorable response.
How to fix error code 38 in Call of Duty Modern Warfare?Check that the game is up to date:
in almost all cases having outdated games can cause us some amount of inconvenience, so that knowing how to fix error code 38 leads us to corroborate it and this implies:
Choose to restart our console:
- Close Call of Duty Modern Warfare.
- Then you must go to "Library" in order to locate "My games and applications".
- Then we will look for "Modern Warfare / Warzone" and proceed to press the "Options" button.
- Then we select "Check for updates in the case of PS or" Manage game "in the case of Xbox to go to" Downloads ".
- If there are updates, we proceed to install them, and that's it.
this is another solution that can be applied to know how to repair error code 38 and for each console a different process is usually applied, let's see: Xbox
- We hold down the power button until the console turns off and then we release the button.
- Then we disconnected the power cable, we waited a few minutes to reconnect the cable to the console.
- Then it is usually necessary to turn on the Xbox and that's it.
Choose to restart the internet router:
- We hold down the power button for a few minutes until the console turns off completely.
- We wait a few seconds and proceed to hold down the power button until the PlayStation turns on again and that's it.
this is another method that may well be applied in this Call of Duty Modern Warfare bug, for which it is usually necessary to restart the internet router, it is also good to make it clear that the best connection we can have follows being by cable, this because it is the most reliable, in this sense, we disconnect the cable from the console, restart the router and connect the cable again, so that the failure should not appear. This is all you need to know about How to fix error code 38, so try applying any of these solutions and in this way, get more out of Call of Duty Modern Warfare.
cod modern warfare, cod mw
Microsoft Windows PC, PlayStation 4 PS4, Xbox One
Single-player, multiplayer, co-op
video game, gameplay, price, 60fps, steam
Other Articles Related