Call of Duty Mobile offers us more to do, let's see How to Unlock Kali Sticks in Season 4.
What does it mean to unlock kali sticks in season 4 in Call of Duty Mobile?
Having the opportunity to get these melee weapons that, although it is true, are not new, they have a long attack range and we are allowed to use them indefinitely at a high rate, if we consider it necessary, in this sense arises necessary to know How to unlock Kali sticks in season 4, especially taking into account the speed of movement that is usually immersed with just pressing a button twice.
Knowing how to unlock Kali sticks in season 4 makes it necessary to take into account that there is a small latency between the end of one attack cycle and the start of another, we only have to take care of dominating them both, taking into account that the cycles usually end quickly , these kali sticks in Call of Duty Mobile tend to kill fast, plus they offer us the opportunity to get some additional cosmetics where the operator mask is usually involved.
How to unlock Kali sticks in season 4 in Call of Duty Mobile?
It is necessary to perform some specific tasks and they are:
- Launch the amount of 5 flashbang grenades in multiplayer games and that allows us to get 200 credits as a reward, in addition to XP from the battle pass.
- Use UAV Scorestreak three times in MP matches to get 1,000 Battle Pass XP as a reward, plus a Concussion Grenade.
- Participating in multiplayer matches allows us to get 2000 X of the battle pass as a reward, in addition to earning 1000 Scrostreak points, RPD-Earthen.
- Killing the amount of 5 opponents using any melee weapon in multiplayer games allows us to get Sup Spray - Crash Down, in addition to 2000 XP from the battle pass.
- In multiplayer games using the Shadow Blade Operator skill we can kill the amount of 10 opponents and thus get 2000 XP from the battle pass as a reward, in addition to Cordite-Crash Down.
- We are allowed to get the brought medal the number of times in multiplayer matches and by doing so we will be rewarded with 3000 XP from the battle pass, in addition to the kali sticks.
- Killing the amount of 15 opponents with a kali stick in MP games allows us to get 3000 XP from the battle pass, in addition to Mil-Sim-Crash Down.
It is good to know that with the kali sticks you get a good amount of XP from the battle pass and therefore it opens the doors for us to progress quickly in the season. Now that you know How to Unlock Kali Sticks in Season 4, it's time to dive in and fight enough to reach this goal in Call of Duty Mobile.
call of duty mobile,call of duty: mobile, mobil, download, best gun, apk, pc, redeem code, warzone mobile, zombies, cont
October 1, 2019
video game, gameplay, price, 60fps, steam
Other Articles Related