Call of Duty Black Ops Cold War has arrived and with it, the possibility of knowing How to play with friends, let's see.
What do I need to play with friends at Call of Duty Black Ops Cold War?
This is a fairly easy task because it is only necessary to have the multiplayer mode, as there are no major changes, only something previously absent in Modern Warfare, however, this time we have this alternative that allows us to have fun with other players and with it put together an interesting team.
How to play with friends in Call of Duty Black Ops Cold War?
To play with friends you need:
- Press the Triangle button on PS or Y on Xbox and choose to open the social menu.
- Once we have logged in, we are allowed to see the list of friends who are online playing.
- We proceed to press X / A as this allows us to see options and start this game process.
- Then select Invite to the party to send a respective invitation.
- Proceed to wait for these friends to join.
- In the case of playing on different platforms, it is necessary to add the Activision username.
- Finally, we can observe friends in the lobby with our Operator to access an online game.
In this sense, this is all you need to know about How to play with friends, because it is simply a feasible and interesting task with which we get in Call of Duty Black Ops Cold War.
COD Black Ops Cold War, COD BOCW
Microsoft Windows PC, PlayStation 4 PS4, PlayStation 5 pS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X
November 13, 2020
video game, gameplay, price, 60fps, steam
Other Articles Related