The activities in Bravely Default 2 simply do not stop, and therefore it is convenient to tell you How to beat Prince Beaver
Who is Prince Beaver in Bravely Default 2?
This is a boss that we get quite quickly in this game, because to achieve it, it will only be enough to reach level 16, however, at this point it is ideal to have some skills and this is because this boss usually launches strong complex physical attacks. Which makes it a difficult fight, however, being prepared this can only be said that it will be some normal combat, from which we will win, in this sense, knowing how to defeat the Castor prince, makes us get some ways to fight that will make this can fall quickly enough.
How to beat Prince Beaver in Bravely Default 2?
Bravely Default 2: How To Find The Wiki-Wiki birdBravely Default 2: How to get the Darksoul Sword
To achieve this, it is necessary to form an interesting team and for this it is required:
- Have objects such as the iron bracelet, the water talisman, some heavy armor.
- Have items that have Poison, Purge, Cait Sith abilities.
- It is ideal to have jobs such as Beast Master, White Mage, Monk, Vanguard.
- Have sub-jobs such as Freelancer, Beast Master, Bard or Black Magician.
- We must consider that Prince Castor is weak to the dagger, the wind, the water and the bow.
With all these requirements mentioned, it is time to embark on the fight itself, and for this it is necessary:
Understand that this boss has a total of 4 special movements such as:
- Unleash fury in order to inflict Berserk.
- The crescent moon which is an AoE attack and usually occurs on the targets.
- The split shell that is intended to hit a character in order to decrease physical defense.
- Water damage spell that he uses to deal damage to a single target.
While we are in this task of defeating Prince Castor it is necessary:
- Avoid opposing this boss.
- We can launch protection buffs in order to avoid being attacked.
- We can hit him with poison spells in order to cause some additional damage, plus there is the possibility of freezing him so using fire magic here is simply not an option.
Once we manage to defeat the Castor prince we achieve:
- Unlock the Berserker class.
- We got the glass of water.
This is all we know about How to beat Prince Beaver, because it is only time to venture and fight a little, because in the end they are necessary combats to be carried out in Bravely Default 2.
Bravely Default II, Bravely 2
video game, gameplay, price, 60fps, steam
Other Articles Related
Bravely Default 2: How to Get the Vengeance DaggerBravely Default 2: How to Get the Portcullis HammerBravely Default 2: How to get the Executioner’s BladeBravely Default 2: How to Get the Sunshine StaffBravely Default 2: How to Get the Draconic LanceBravely Default 2: How to Get the Foraging ShovelBravely Default 2: How to Get the Farsight BowBravely Default 2: How to get the Longshot BowBravely Default 2: How to Get the Hysteriax AxeBravely Default 2: How to Get the Bloody BrushBravely Default 2: How to Get the Givampalui DaggerBravely Default 2: How to Get the Maidenhair StaffBravely Default 2: How to Get the Red Moon SwordBravely Default 2: How to Get the Wildwood BowBravely Default 2: How to Get the Leviathan StaffBravely Default 2: How to Get the Sword of LightBravely Default 2: How to Get the Ringmaster’s SpearBravely Default 2: How to Get the Crescent Cane