Bravely Default 2 brings us interesting objects, let's see How to get the Hysteriax axe.
What is the Hysteriax axe in Bravely Default 2?
This is simply a work weapon that allows us to make use of Berserker's passive abilities, obviously this will cost us a bit of effort, since nothing can be free, which implies that it will be vital to get to chapter 6 to get hold of it because knowing How getting the Hysteriax axe simply allows us to access a Berserker weapon.
How to get the Hysteriax axe in Bravely Default 2?
Before getting this weapon it is important to consider:
- Have most jobs graded at 8 or above.
- Have a level of 70 or above.
- Participate in the Crew Room V where we will have to fight a bit in order to reach the plateaus.
- This fight leads us to face bosses, and they will have skills that can represent a real challenge to overcome.
The bosses that it will be necessary to face in a fight to get this axe are:
- Folie the Pictomante.
- The Beaver Prince the Berserker.
- Vigintio the Arcanist.
Now, this process of struggle allows us to consider:
Definitely, knowing how to get the Hysteriax axe allows us to get a favorable and very useful weapon to which we access in Bravely Default 2.
- It is good to have the passive ability "Gambler Rare Talent" as this allows us to deactivate to improve the possibilities to be weapon with JP's giant orbs.
- This Hysteriax axe allows us to truly break into new and creative ways.
- This weapon usually drops at the end of this boss fight.
- This is a Berserker weapon, but we don't necessarily have to be a Berserker to use it.
- This ax is a berserker weapon so equipping a character with it allows us to exercise interesting abilities.
Bravely Default II, Bravely 2
video game, gameplay, price, 60fps, steam
Other Articles Related