How to unlock perks and abilities in Bleak Faith Forsaken. Learn more about the game, and get the basics of what you need to know.
What are Perks and Abilities?
Perks and Abilities are special skills that you can equip and upgrade in Bleak Faith Forsaken. These powerful abilities provide you with unique bonuses, such as increased damage, improved speed, and unlockable bonuses. They can be activated by using Ability Splinters, which can be collected from enemies or found throughout the game.
How to Access and Upgrade Them
To access and upgrade your Perks and Abilities, you must first collect Ability Splinters. These Splinters are scattered throughout the game and can be collected from enemies or found in chests. Once you’ve collected enough Splinters, you can access and upgrade your Perks and Abilities in the Abilities panel of your inventory.
Collecting Ability Splinters
- How to Find Them: Ability Splinters can be found in a variety of different places throughout Bleak Faith Forsaken. Most commonly, they can be found in chests that you’ll come across while exploring the world. You may also find Splinters by defeating certain enemies. As you progress through the game, you’ll find more and more Splinters, allowing you to unlock new and more powerful Perks and Abilities.
- What They Do: When you collect an Ability Splinter, it will add to your total Splinter count. Once you have enough Splinters, you can use them to unlock and upgrade your Perks and Abilities. Splinters also determine the level of each ability, with higher level Splinters providing higher level upgrades.
- How to Equip Them: Once you have enough Splinters, you can equip your Perks and Abilities in the Abilities panel of your inventory. To equip a Perk, simply click on it and drag it onto your character. Different Perks provide you with different bonuses, so make sure to read their descriptions to understand what each Perk does before you equip it.
- What Perk Essences Are Used For: Perk Essences are special items that can be used to unlock new Perks and increase the level of existing ones. To use a Perk Essence, simply drag and drop it onto the appropriate Perk slot. Different Perk Essences provide different bonuses, so make sure to use the ones that best fit your playstyle.
Activating Weapon Abilities
- How to Activate Them: In addition to your Perks and Abilities, you can also activate special weapon abilities by equipping certain weapons. To activate a weapon ability, simply press the corresponding shortcut key (1-0 on your keyboard, or F1-F10 on your mouse). Weapon abilities each provide a unique bonus, so make sure to experiment with different weapons and abilities to find the ones that best suit your playstyle.
- Keyboard and Mouse Shortcuts: To make activating weapon abilities easier, Bleak Faith Forsaken has keyboard and mouse shortcuts for activating weapon abilities. On your keyboard, you can press 1-0 to activate weapon abilities. On your mouse, you can press F1-F10 to activate weapon abilities.
Benefits of Unlocking and Upgrading
Unlocking and upgrading your Perks and Abilities in Bleak Faith Forsaken can provide you with a number of benefits. These include increased damage, improved speed, and unlockable bonuses. With the right combination of Perks and Abilities, you can gain the upper hand against your enemies and make your way through the game more easily.
In this guide, we’ve shown you how to unlock and upgrade your Perks and Abilities in Bleak Faith Forsaken. To do so, you’ll need to collect Ability Splinters from enemies or chests throughout the game. These Splinters can then be used to unlock and upgrade your Perks and Abilities, as well as activate weapon abilities.
video game, gameplay, price, 60fps, steam
Other Articles Related