With our Assassin’s Creed Valhalla guide you will learn more about where to find lost drengr.
What to know about drengr lost in Assassin’s Creed Valhalla?
Through one of the many activities to be completed in the game, it is necessary to start a hunt for the lost drengr, they are powerful warriors, they even become the most complicated that we can face, they are scattered all over the world. In the different areas that we can explore we must search and there are details that have to be considered about these, it is ideal then that we know where to find lost drengr and for that purpose we will have the content that follows.
Where to find lost drengr in Assassin’s Creed Valhalla?
- In Snotinghamscire to Skegjold Frenzy-Seeker: to the northeast of this fast travel point we will find it, its power level is 280, this being a challenge that is in the average
- In Eurvicscire to Gotafrid Fairrobes: we have this drengr northeast of Doncaestre, taking into account a level of 270 for the power in which we must be minimum for this confrontation, considering the use of dual shields and blades.
- In Eurvicsire to Nokkfylla Shine-Eye: at the northern end of this location we will find it, very close to the fast travel point, having a level of 280 for power.
- In East Anglia to Thor El Pez Monger: we will place it northeast of Northwic, taking into account a recommended 160 level in power, we have mushrooms around the water's edge, which can help us raise our adrenaline, we will see that during combat at some point this drengr will move through this place and then use javelins against us, what we will do here is use the bow and hit the weak points.
- In Norway to Erik Loyalskull: in a cave we found this drengr, precisely in the back of it, we can defeat him but it is necessary that he be rescued first.
Clearly knowing where to find lost drengr allows us to progress and have fun in Assassin’s Creed Valhalla.
PlayStation 4 PS4, PlayStation 5 PS5, Xbox One, Xbox series x, Xbox One, Microsoft Windows PC
Action role-playing RPG
Ubisoft, PlayStation Store, Uplay, Microsoft, Epic Games Store, Stadia
November 10, 2020
Other Articles Related
Assassin’s Creed Valhalla: Where To Find Predator BowsAssassin’s Creed Valhalla: Where to find Nickel IngotsAssassin's Creed Valhalla: How to Unlock the Secret EndingAssassin's Creed Valhalla: Where to Find Cultist Hideout Chest KeyAssassin’s Creed Valhalla: How to Find Pending DeliveriesAssassin's Creed Valhalla: How To Beat The Corpse FeedersAssassin's Creed Valhalla: How To Beat LokiAssassin's Creed Valhalla: How To Get The Unholy FatherAssassin’s Creed Valhalla: How To Use RunesAssassin's Creed Valhalla: How to Distract MaximilianAssassin's Creed Valhalla: How to Get Utangard Chasm Island WealthsAssassin’s Creed Valhalla: How to fix Data Corrupt MessageAssassin’s Creed Valhalla: How to Get East Anglia GearAssassin's Creed Valhalla: How to Complete Fly Agaric Essexe Hallucination ChallengeAssassin’s Creed Valhalla: How to Unlock Secret EndingAssassin’s Creed Valhalla: How To Beat CordeliaAssassin's Creed Valhalla: Where To Find Animal GutsAssassin's Creed Valhalla: Where to Find AnvilAssassin’s Creed Valhalla: Where to Find Mistress of the Iron WoodAssassin's Creed Valhalla: How to Kill the Rats