Assassin's Creed Valhalla has arrived and with it some important activities, which allows us to talk about How to return to Norway.
What is the point of returning to Norway in Assasin`s Creed Valhalla?
This is a necessary task since Eivor is already a Viking, which simply represents him returning to his native land, only that he has decided to go to England with a specific objective and that is to get some treasures in other lands, because only He will be here to explore and claim land for his clan, the point is that he gets interesting and very attractive treasures during this tour of English soil, so that he does not return to Norway empty.
How to return to Norway in Assassin's Creed Valhalla?
This is a game that is not usually very complex, at least for those who have had the good fortune of playing the previous installments, where exploring becomes a necessary task, especially because in Norway we usually stop the entire prologue, which makes this game It can simply be seen a bit locked in compared to what usually is all the events that go after, where we embark to England to get settlements and some necessary resources, but this does not mean that we are going to stay in these territories, which makes us having to go back as we are possibly missing some things.
Returning to Norway is a possible task for which it is necessary:
Finally, knowing how to return to Norway allows us to move easily as long as we take the necessary measures by completing the prologue in Assassin's Creed Valhalla
- Open the menu, this can be done with the touch panel on the PS or with the View button on the Xbox.
- Then it is necessary to go to the map tab to choose to press Triangle on PS or Y on Xbox and thus open the atlas.
- When we open the atlas we can see the countries that can be accessed.
- Then we must use the cursor in order to select Norway and proceed to hold down Square on PS or X on Xbox to travel.
- To go to Norway it is necessary to start in Fornburg and to return to England we must start in Ravensthorpe, which leads us to avoid selecting a fast travel point.
PlayStation 4 PS4, PlayStation 5 PS5, Xbox One, Xbox series x, Xbox One, Microsoft Windows PC
Action role-playing RPG
November 10, 2020
video game, gameplay, price, 60fps, steam
Other Articles Related