Paste the above code right above the closing of the HTML in your xboxplay.games
End Valueimpression Head Script
Today we bring you a Assassin's Creed Valhalla guide where we will explain how to kill the drunk bear.
What to know about the drunk bear in Assassin's Creed Valhalla?
It is one of the legendary animals with which we have to fight, these become as special as those that are against the bosses, although certainly what you get by defeating it is not worth that much, as we progress we will find this animal, the confrontation is simple but it is ideal to understand how to kill the drunk bear and that is what comes next.
How to kill drunk bear in Assassin's Creed Valhalla?
This beast is to the west of the Ruins of Uruconio in Sciropescire, where there is also a zealot who became an obstacle, to kill the bear it is ideal to consider the following aspects:
Assassin's Creed Valhalla: Where to Find All Iron OreAssassin's Creed Valhalla: How To Use Predator Bows
- The bear is very slow and the appropriate weapons to face them are double axes.
- With the backstab ability we can walk behind it after attacking, getting additional damage with this ability.
- Certainly using two-handed weapons is ideal but double axes allow you to stun him.
- We can fight this one as long as we are in the same power range.
- This is capable of making a red attack against us regardless of the distance we have from it.
- It is necessary to always be close to it to avoid the possible activation of its strongest attacks when being very distant from it.
- It is necessary to dodge his slow attacks and then attack him to be able to stun him with the combos.
- Have enough servings.
It is clear that knowing how to kill the drunk bear allows us to have more fun and progress in Assassin's Creed Valhalla.
PlayStation 4 PS4, PlayStation 5 PS5, Xbox One, Xbox series x, Xbox One, Microsoft Windows PC
Action role-playing RPG
November 10, 2020
Other Articles Related
Assassin's Creed Valhalla: How To Romance TarbenAssassin's Creed Valhalla: How To Get ScimitarAssassin’s Creed Valhalla: How to Fix Error 0x70000d03Assassin's Creed Valhalla: How To Get High Score In Twirling Targets in Ostara FestivalAssassin’s Creed Valhalla: How To Complete Ostara Festival BrawlAssassin's Creed Valhalla: How to Complete The May QueenAssassin’s Creed Valhalla: How to earn more tokens in the Ostara festivalAssassin’s Creed Valhalla: How To Complete Let’s Get FestiveAssassin’s Creed Valhalla: How To Fix CE-34878-0 ErrorAssassin's Creed Valhalla: Where to Find All Easter Egg Hunt in Ostara FestivalAssassin's Creed Valhalla: How To Complete Spiritual DefenseAssassin’s Creed Valhalla: Where to turn in Ostara TokensAssassin's Creed Valhalla: How To Get Altair OutfitAssassin's Creed Valhalla: How to Fix 0x70000d03 Online Service ErrorAssassin’s Creed Valhalla: How to change gear appearance and TransmogAssassin’s Creed Valhalla: How to Change Gear Appearance With TransmogAssassin's Creed Valhalla: How To Disable Community PhotosAssassin’s Creed Valhalla: How to Complete the Treasures of River Severn