In Assassin's Creed Valhalla we have many tasks, one of them is How to get a set of Druidic armor set in Wrath of the Druids, let's see.
What to know about the Druidic armor set in Wrath of the Druids in Assassin's Creed Valhalla?
It is something opportune to benefit us when facing our enemies, ending them quickly and also healing in moments of difficulty, considering that through this a healing ability is obtained when we receive 3 hits of enemies, now with some improvements, the capabilities of this armor set can be better used, only that these pieces are scattered throughout the map, this being the case, it is ideal to know how to get a druidic armor set in Wrath of the Druids and For this the answers are presented in this guide below.
How to get a set of Druidic armor set in Wrath of the Druids in Assassin's Creed Valhalla?
To answer with details How to get a set of Druidic armor in Wrath of the Druids we have the locations of each of the pieces in Assassin's Creed Valhalla and these are the following:
Assassin's Creed Valhalla: How To get The Mournful Cry WeaponAssassin's Creed Valhalla: Where to Find Black Bear
In conclusion, knowing how to get a set of druidic armor set in Wrath of the Druids is excellent, because we can advance further in this interesting and moved Assassin's Creed Valhalla
- The torso: to the northeast of Dublin is this one, by the Boyne tombs, when noticing that the druids are sitting around a bonfire we will know that we arrived, then next to it, we have a bush of purple flowers, which is hiding an entrance, it is a cave, when advancing in it, we must fall down a cliff, then we will make a turn towards the opening, we will run to the right until we find a wall that has a crack, we can slide through it, and we will go down a few stairs to turn right, we will reach a room in which there is a key placed on the table, we take it and jump through the window and the balcony, it is time to use the key to access another path to the right, here is a chest where we find this piece.
- The helmet: to the northeast of the map in the Abbey of Movilla in Assassin's Creed Valhalla we will find it hidden, here an event is presented in the chapel of the coast that we can raid, it turns out that the helmet is here inside, so we will go to the left of the chapel to reach a closed door of steel bars, with the help of Odin's sight we can shoot the lock with the bow to enter, in a chest we find it.
- The breeches: as for How to get a set of Druidic armor in Wrath of the Druids for this piece we have to locate it in the western part of the map, precisely in the Connacht forest, you have to go to the cave with drawings and go up to the ledge that is to the left, being up we have to see an entrance to the cave that is blocked by a stone, then we can use a torch to get past the wall and on the other side we detonate the explosives, we jump through the hole of the left, and we turn left to be in a room, there is an enemy to eliminate and then go through the crack in the wall on the right, going through a tunnel until we reach the chest that contains this piece.
- The bracelets: we are going to find these in Donegal, located on the map to the northeast, next to the river, having to have a large house in the center of the city that has a well in front, noting that there are some flags hanging, then we will go to the right jumping some beams until we reach where there is a red curtain, at the top there is an entrance blocked by debris, just by shooting with the bow we can have access to the chest behind the room to find this piece.
- The layer: to the northeast of the map is Fort Doon, here is the layer, you have to go to the north of the fort while we avoid the fog, inside a stone structure we will find the last piece of this set of armor.
PlayStation 4 PS4, PlayStation 5 PS5, Xbox One, Xbox series x, Xbox One, Microsoft Windows PC
Action role-playing RPG
November 10, 2020
video game, gameplay, price, 60fps, steam
Other Articles Related
Assassin’s Creed Valhalla: How to open the Petuaria Ruins locked doorAssassin’s Creed Valhalla: How to complete Treasures of River ErriffAssassin’s Creed Valhalla: Where to find all Lugh armor piecesAssassin’s Creed Valhalla: Where to Find All River Berbha gear and weaponAssassin’s Creed Valhalla: How to complete Francia’s AnointedAssassin’s Creed Valhalla: Where to find Lugh’s Spear on the River ErriffAssassin’s Creed Valhalla: Where to find the Book of Knowledge in the River RhineAssassin’s Creed Valhalla: How to complete The Ulfberht Sword on River RhineAssassin’s Creed Valhalla: How to complete England’s ProtectorAssassin’s Creed Valhalla: How to complete Ireland’s DefenderAssassin’s Creed Valhalla: How to find the Book of Knowledge in River BerbhaAssassin’s Creed Valhalla: Where to find the River Map clue in River BerbhaAssassin’s Creed Valhalla: How to complete Treasures of River BerbhaAssassin’s Creed Valhalla: Where to find the Book of Knowledge in River ErriffAssassin’s Creed Valhalla: How to complete Treasures of River ErriffAssassin's Creed Valhalla: How to Find Count Odo in The Siege of ParisAssassin's Creed Valhalla: How to Get Murmiliacum Gear Wealth