As we progress in the games problems can occur and for this reason we will explain how to fix Apex Legends not using the GPU.
What is Apex Legends does not use the GPU?
This is another of the problems that we face while we are playing and that usually occurs on PC, so it is necessary to know How to fix Apex Legends does not use the GPU, even though the developers have not indicated the reason why it usually occurs this problem, it should be noted that it usually has a solution and we are going to talk to you about this topic here.
How to fix Apex Legends not using GPU?
This is a game that has been around for a long time and has content that has been added recently, it may have some interference due to not having the dedicated or external graphics card that can work for the game, or it may simply be an issue that is related to the configuration or that is not properly connected.
Here are the fixes you can run:
Read Also:How to win Hardcore Royale in Apex Legends
Make use of a dedicated graphics card: this is the first action to take to solve this problem and this makes it necessary to check that our PC uses a dedicated graphics card to be able to run the game, this allows problems such as delays, frame drops or stutters are reduced considerably, in this sense, we must:
In the case of Nvidia.
- We right-click on the blank desktop screen to proceed to click on Nvidia Control Panel and then click on 3D Settings where we select Manage 3D settings on the left panel.
- Next, we select the Program Settings tab and choose Apex Legends from the drop-down list, where we select a high-performance Nvidia processor.
- We proceed to save the changes and restart the PC to apply them.
In the case of AMD.
- We right click on the blank screen on the desktop and select AMD Radeon Settings from the context menu to proceed to click on System and then select Switchable Graphics, then we just save the changes and restart the PC to apply them.
Close the tasks running in the background: this is another of the solutions that we can run to find out how to fix Apex Legends does not use the GPU since sometimes there are applications and programs that may be running and consume resources that usually alternate the game, generating the delays, blockages and more, in this case we must apply:
- Press the Ctrl Shift Esc keys in order to open the task manager and proceed to click on the Processes tab.
- Next, we click Select tasks that run unnecessarily in the background and consume system resources.
- We must click on End task to close it one by one and proceed to restart the system.
Choose to update the GPU drivers: we are still in the list of fixes and sometimes the errors can be caused by outdated drivers, in this sense, it is necessary:
- Press Windows X to open the Quick Access Menu, and then click Device Manager from the list.
- Next, we click on Display adapters and then right click on the dedicated graphics card that we are using.
- Then, we click on Update and we will choose Search for drivers automatically, in case there is an update available, it will be downloaded and installed automatically to the most recent version.
- To finish, we restart the PC to apply the changes.
Adjust the graphics settings in the game: this is another of the mechanics to implement to know how to fix Apex Legends does not use the GPU and to apply it we must:
- Launch the Steam client and open the game from the library to proceed by clicking the settings icon within the game to enter the Settings menu.
- You need to select Disable VSync and set each option in Advanced Settings to low or medium.
Change energy plan: the list of fixes goes on and sometimes we find ourselves in the need to make some energy change, to apply it we must:
apex legens, apexlegends, apex legends mobile , characters, patch notes, apex legands, apex legen
PC, PS4 , Xbox One
Battle royale, first-person shooter
February 4, 2019
video game, gameplay, price, 60fps, steam
Other Articles Related
How to Get More XP with Welcome Challenges in Apex LegendsHow to Create a Private Match in Apex LegendsHow to Fix Apex Legends Failed AuthenticationHow to unlock the Wraith Prestige skin in Apex LegendsHow does Winter Express work in Apex LegendsHow to Fix Apex Legends Not Using GPUHow to fix Apex Legends Audio CrashesHow to Fix Apex Legends high CPU usageHow to Turn On Login Verification in Apex Legends?How to Get the Golden Ticket in Apex Legends?How to Get the Throwing Knife in Apex LegendsHow to Fix Apex Legends Code Error Leaf How to win Gun Run in Apex LegendsHow to Fix Apex Legends Error 30005 - Create File Failed With 32How to fix Apex Legends currency not loading. solutionHow to Fix Apex Legends Error DXGI_ERROR_DEVICEHow to Fix Apex Legends ‘stuck on patching files’ ErrorHow to Unlock Vantage in Apex Legends Season 14All Gold weapons in Apex Legends Season 14the Gold Knockdown Shield Guide in Apex LegendsHow to update Apex Legends on SteamHow to fix Apex Legends error code 100 How to Fix Apex Legends Engine Error on AMD DXGI_ERROR_DEVICE_HUNGApex Legends: How to fix “No Servers Found” errorApex Legends: How to get VTuber avatarsApex Legends: How to Get Gaiden Event PacksApex Legends: How to unlock the Bangalore Prestige SkinApex Legends Mobile: How to play Gun Game ModeHow to Fish in HarvestellaWhere to Find Hard Stone in HarvestellaHow To get All Weapons In BrotatoHow to Unlock Bombs in HarvestellaBest Lachmann-556 loadout for Modern Warfare 2Where to find Copper Ore in Harvestella