Crashes usually occur in all games and for this reason we will tell you How to fix Apex Legends high CPU usage.
What is Apex Legends high CPU usage?
This is an inconvenience that we get in this game and that usually makes us have a bad time while we are playing, this considering that this game usually keeps us active constantly and come across the error, it ruins the experience in its entirety, for good fortune exists there are arrangements that we can apply.
How to fix Apex Legends high CPU usage?
Disable the overlay in the Origin game: this is an alternative that we can apply to solve this error and to execute it we must:
- Click on Origin in the top left corner and select Application Settings.
- Next, we click on the Origin In-Game tab to disable Enable Origin In-Game.
In the case of Steam it also applies and for this we must:
- Go to Steam library and right click on Apex Legends.
- Next, we click on Properties and uncheck Enable Steam overlay while in-game.
Set each graphics setting to the lowest possible quality – This is another solution we can apply to know How to fix Apex Legends high CPU usage and this makes it necessary to set everything to Low, this allows for a smoother and smoother gaming experience. To apply it we must go to Settings to locate Video and place:
- Display mode: full screen
- Field of View: 90 [Don't change it]
- Sprint View Shake: Minimal
- V-Sync: disable
- Adaptive Resolution FPS Target: 0
- Adaptive Supersampling: Disabled
- Anti-aliasing: None [TSAA will make the game look blurry]
- Texture streaming budget: None [The game will look bad, but there is no other option here]
- Texture Filtering: Bilinear
- Ambient Occlusion Quality: Disabled
- Solar Shade Coverage: Low
- Sun Shade Detail: Low
- Spot Shadow Detail: Disabled
- Volumetric lighting: disabled
- Dynamic Point Shadows: Disabled
- Model Detail: Low
- Effect Detail: Bass
- Impact Marks: Low
- Rag dolls: low.
This type of configuration is the one that is most often used by professionals to access this game, this is applicable even when we have an Intel Core i9 processor, to mention one, this configuration allows us to enjoy the game without complications.
Disable game mode:
another fix that we can apply, and it is aimed at Nvidia users, to do so we must:
- Disable GeForce Experience and click on the Settings icon which is usually located at the top right-hand side.
- Then we click on General and look for the overlay in the game to finally disable it and restart the PC.
Completely disable shadows: this is a somewhat more advanced mechanic, thus implying having some experience in systems, to edit it we must:
- Open drive C and double click to open the Users folder.
- Then, we open the User folder and we will look for the Saved Games folder to open it.
- We must open the Respawn folder inside it and open the Apex folder.
- Next, we double click and open the local mask to see inside a file called "videoconfig.txt"
- We proceed to open the file and look for the line that says: "setting.csm_enabled" "1".
- We must verify the value from 1 to 0, and we will see "setting.csm_enabled" "0", we just have to save the changes and right-click on the file.
- We proceed to select Properties, turn on or mark Read Only
Deactivate Windows game mode: this is another of the applicable corrections for this error, and it is that this mode has a confusing configuration, to disable it we must:
This is everything we know about How to Fix Apex Legends High CPU Usage, just apply the fixes and continue enjoying the game.
- Type "game mode" in the Windows search bar.
- Then we are shown the game mode setting should appear and we just have to click on it to disable it.
apex legens, apexlegends, apex legends mobile , characters, patch notes, apex legands, apex legen
PC, PS4 , Xbox One
Battle royale, first-person shooter
February 4, 2019
video game, gameplay, price, 60fps, steam
Other Articles Related