Apex Legends has put us in charge of a series of activities recently, let's see where to find all the artifacts in season 5
Season 5 of this game has been commissioned to include even more activities and challenges to perform, this allows it to be more impactful and thereby keep us focused, to the point that it is really difficult to say no.
What do we need to be clear about in this season 5 of Apex Legends?
To know where to find all the artifacts in season 5 it is important to keep in mind that here we can get some very important elements such as:
- More quantity of missions.
- 20 squads of 3 people.
- A considerable number of challenges.
- Rewards that will be waiting for us.
- 9 artifacts or relics from the quest the Broken Ghost.
Where to find all the artifacts in season 5 of Apex Legends?
It is good to comment that this season 5 has 9 artifacts that we can and must collect, this is actually an exhaustive but gratifying search that we carry out, since these are scattered throughout the map, it leads us to carry out a few missions, but to achieve it It is important to have a couple of requirements such as weekly hunts and Apex Legends treasure packs.
Artifacts in Weekly Farmhouses at Apex Legends.
It is important to note that the first mission will open quite soon, as it will be on May 19, only by that date we must have already obtained the 5 treasure and from there the path is relatively easier, since there will be missions every week , the important thing to know where to find all the artifacts in season 5 is to be clear that there are exactly 9 that we must collect.
Knowing where to find all the artifacts in season 5 leads us to have to get 9 hunts weekly, these are quite complex, since we will be in a dangerous enough area at night in King Canyon and this means that it is necessary:
- Survive enemies while we have no transportation.
- We get protected when we play as a team.
- Playing alone is an excellent option as long as we have enough skills to defend ourselves.
Artifacts in Treasure Packs in Apex Legends
The possibility of obtaining objects is not really reduced, because knowing where to find all the artifacts in season 5 allows us to fight for treasure packages and these are simply artifacts or relics that we must obtain to such a point of reaching a total of 9 , for this it is necessary to take into account some details:
- We can only collect one relic per day.
- These relics are items that we can loot.
- You need to participate in a competition to collect them.
- Season 5 of Apex Legends features 45 treasure backpacks.
- Among the treasures we will see metal crafts, Apex packages and battle passes.
- There is the possibility of getting a New Hunt with which we can unlock another artifact.
- Treasure packages are in the inventory section in the lobby.
- Completing all missions is essential.
- There is the possibility of the amulet of weapons within the relics.
- The possibility of having a new search chapter.
Finding these artifacts allows us to choose rewards, because remember that here we put our best skills into practice, since the need to face enemies arises, since obviously they will not allow us to carry out a mission without some effort. Now that you know where to find all the artifacts in season 5, it's time to dedicate yourself to doing it and opt for the rewards that Apex Legends keeps for us.
PC, PS4 , Xbox One
Battle royale, first-person shooter
February 4, 2019
Other Articles Related
Apex Legends: where to find Legend TokensApex Legends: How To Complete Quest “Broken Ghost”Apex Legends: How to stop You got a Treasure Pack messageApex Legends: How to start a hunt - Tips and tricksApex Legends: How to complete your HuntApex Legends: How to Fix error broken deathboxesApex Legends: How to fix DXError – Cannot Download or Re-downloadApex Legends: How To Destroy Any ItemsApex Legends: How To Level Up Evo ShieldApex Legends: Where to find HeirloomsApex Legends: Where to find Secret Bunker in Kings Canyon?Apex Legends: Where to find all of the NessyApex Legends: where to find the key and open the roomApex Legends: How to Get Heirloom ShardsApex Legends: Where to find the all artifacts in season 5Apex Legends: How To Fix Error the Loot Disappearing In Season 5Apex Legends: How to Get artifact piecesApex Legends: How to Unlock Loba in Season 5Apex Legends: Where to find the Peacekeeper in Season 5?Apex Legends: How to play The Broken Ghost quest