This time we return with a World Of Warcraft guide, aiming to explain how to get a battle pet.
What to know about the battle pet in World Of Warcraft?
Being allowed to have a duel pet, we have a new purple one that has the name Glimr has been added and that it is possible to add it to our collection, in the same way as the other pets it is necessary that we do and complete the search for this Taking into account that we have it in the Northrend area, to help us in this work we have the content of this guide focused on How to get a battle pet, so moving on will be enough to access the details.
How to get a battle pet in World Of Warcraft?
What we have to do is complete a couple of missions and these are the following:
- Have 11 players at the start
- Minimum 1 Real Madrid player
- With 84 minimum in the team qualification
- With 80 minimum for chemistry
The second part of this challenge consists of the purpose of obtaining a Mixed players package and the requirements to be fulfilled are the following:
- Have 11 beginning players
- Minimum 1 player from the Santander League
- Minimum 1 TOTW player
- With 84 minimum team rating
- With 70 minimum of chemistry
It can help us to have some players like the following:
Knowing how to complete the FUT path to the Isco SBC Final is interesting, since it allows us to develop and have more fun in World Of Warcraft.
- CM Parejo with 85 OVR from Villareal - 6200 Coins
- LW Mikel Oyarzabal with 84 OVR of the Real Sociedad - 3700 Coins
- ST lago Aspas with 84 OVR of RC Celta - 3500 Coins
- CM Saul Niguez with 84 OVR of Atlético de Madrid - 3300 Coins
- CAM Isco with 84 OVR of Real Madrid - 3200 Coins
- ST Raúl Jiménez with 84 OVR from Lobos - 2600 Coins
- RW Christian Portu with 83 OVR from Real Sociedad - 2000 Coins
- CB Samuel Umtiti with 83 Barcelona OVR - 1900 Coins
video game, gameplay, price, 60fps, steam
Other Articles Related