We continue talking about bugs so today we will explain how to fix Warzone season 4 Stuttering and FPS drop
What does it mean to fix Warzone Stuttering and FPS drop in season 4?
Having the opportunity to alleviate corrections to solve this problem that usually affects us, stutters are without a doubt one of the most irritating things that we can get in a game, so it is necessary to know how to fix Stuttering and stuttering. low FPS of Warzone season 4 because this bug does not allow us to fully live the new experiences that the game offers us.
In this task to know How to fix Stuttering and FPS drop in Warzone season 4, it is good to make it clear that developers are usually aware of the problem and this can lead to it being solved in a fairly quick period of time, they have been quite a few the players who have commented about the error in different forums, for now there are some temporary solutions and we are going to talk about them here.
How to fix Warzone Stuttering and FPS drop in season 4?
Verify that the system meets the requirements: this is the first action to take, sometimes we try to run a game on a system that is not correct and this causes errors to be thrown, so know how to fix stuttering and crash FPS of Warzone season 4 makes it necessary to consider:
Read Also:How to Get 15 ADS Kills With an ACOG Optic in Call of Duty Warzone Season 5
- Windows 7 64-bit or Windows 10 64-bit operating system.
- Intel Core i5 2500K processor or AMD CPU.
- 8GB RAM.
- At least 175 GB of storage space.
- Nvidia GeForce GTX 670 2GB / GTX 1650 4GB or AMD Radeon HD 7950 graphics.
- Windows 10 64-bit operating system, latest service pack.
- Core i7 4770K processor or equivalent AMD CPU.
- 12GB RAM.
- Have at least 175 GB of storage space.
- NVIDIA GEFORCE GTX 970 4GB / GTX 1660 6GB or AMD Radeon R9 390 / AMD RX 580 graphics.
In the case of playing on the Xbox, it is necessary to know how to fix the Stuttering and FPS drop of Warzone season 4 and here we can:
Clear reserved cache: this makes it necessary to clear cache on a semi-regular basis and to do so we must:
- Navigate to the main settings menu by simply pressing the Xbox button on the controller and proceed to search for Devices and connections.
- Then, we must locate Blu-ray and then Persistent storage to select Erase.
Set higher priority: this is another fix that we can execute in the case of playing on PC, it is an old method that allows us to increase FPS, this can only affect intensive games, in this case applying it implies:
- Press Ctrl Shift Esc in order to open Task Manager.
- Next, we'll locate Call of Duty and right-click on Details.
- Next, we right-click on the process file so that this allows the game to be prioritized over other applications.
Update graphics drivers: sometimes we play with outdated drivers and they usually give us the error, so knowing how to fix Warzone FPS season 4 makes it necessary to take care of updating them and getting the most recent version, to do so we must:
- Right-click the Start menu to open the shortcut, and select Device Manager from the list to open the interface.
- The display adapters need to be expanded by double clicking and updating the display adapter in device manager.
Turn off game mode: this is another action to execute and must be done in case it is not in use, sometimes we can have it enabled, according to Windows this can optimize the process, but in this case things are usually different , to check it we must:
- Navigate to launch and go to Settings then Games.
- Next, we'll set Game Log Clips, Screenshot, and Stream Using Game Bar to turn Game Bar off.
- Next, we'll go to the Captures tab to toggle Background Recording while I'm playing a game, and finally, we'll go to the Game Mode tab to turn it off.
Note: It is necessary to disable Game Mode in Windows 10, but not in Windows 11 because there are significant improvements here.
Set the lowest quality: this is another of the fixes that can favor us and usually occurs in the event of being behind in the game.
Now that you know how to fix Warzone Stuttering and FPS drop in season 4, you can take care of applying any of these fixes and continue enjoying the game.
COD Warzone, CODW, Call of Duty WZ, Call of Duty Warzone, warzonw, warzon, battle, update, tracker, stats, map, code
Microsoft Windows PC, Xbox One, Playstation 4
Battle royale, first-person shooter
March 10, 2020
video game, gameplay, price, 60fps, steam
Other Articles Related
Best XM4 loadout for Call of Duty Warzone Pacific Season 5best Sykov loadout in Call of Duty Warzone season 5How to unlock Warzone Villains Vengeance weapon blueprintbest RAM-7 loadout in Call of Duty: Warzone season 5Best HDR loadout for Call of Duty Warzone Pacific Season 5How to pre-register for Call of Duty Warzone MobileBest MP40 loadout for Call of Duty Warzone Pacific Season 5Best KG M40 loadout Call of Duty Warzone Pacific season 5Best H4 Blixen loadout for Call of Duty Warzone season 5best ITRA Burst loadout in Call of Duty Warzone Season 5best PPSh-41 hip fire loadout in Call of Duty Warzone Season 5best MP7 loadout in Call of Duty: Warzone Season 5How To Fix Warframe ‘Some Content Updates Could Not Be Downloaded From Our Servers’ ErrorBest UGM 8 LMG Loadout in Call of Duty Warzone season 5best Whitley loadout in Call of Duty Warzone Season 5best Sten loadout in Call of Duty Warzone Season 5best OTs 9 loadout in Call of Duty Warzone Season 5Best Welgun loadout for Call of Duty Warzone Pacific season 5