The How to Complete Exfil Tracking Mission in Warzone 2 DMZ guide takes you through every step of the mission, with detailed plans and maps for you to follow.
If you’re a fan of the Call of Duty Warzone 2 game, chances are that you’ve heard of the Exfil Tracking Mission in the DMZ. This mission is a great way to test your skills and tactics in the game, as it requires you to complete a variety of objectives in order to successfully exfiltrate the area. In this blog post, we’ll be providing an overview of the mission, as well as some tips and tricks to help you complete it. So if you’re looking for a challenge, or perhaps just want to know more about the Exfil Tracking Mission in the DMZ, keep reading!
What is the Exfil Tracking Mission in the DMZ?
The Exfil Tracking Mission in the DMZ is part of the Warzone 2 campaign mode. It requires you to complete various objectives in order to successfully exfiltrate the area. The mission starts in the DMZ, where you need to locate and neutralize enemy personnel, locate and hack terminals, locate and destroy enemy vehicles, and finally, locate and hack a secure server. Once all of these objectives have been accomplished, you will be able to exfiltrate the area.
- Check the mission objectives. Make sure you understand what your mission is, as this will help you focus on what you need to do to complete it.
- Identify the general area where the VIP is located. This could be a particular building or area of the map and generally you can tell which area the VIP is in by looking at the mission objectives.
- Move towards that area, staying alert and avoiding detection. You need to be careful and stealthy as you move towards the VIP’s location. Enemy players will be present and if they spot you, they will be able to prevent you from completing your mission.
Extract the VIP
- Look for a helicopter or other vehicle that can be used to transport the VIP. The mission objectives should tell you what kind of vehicle you will need, so make sure you have the right one ready.
- Engage any enemy players you encounter. You will need to clear any enemies in the area before you can extract the VIP. Make sure you are well equipped and ready for a fight before you attempt this.
- Extract the VIP and complete the mission. Once you’ve eliminated any threats and have the vehicle ready, you can take the VIP and escape the area to complete the mission.
Once the mission is complete, you’ll receive rewards for completing the mission. These rewards can range from experience points, to new weapons and equipment. The rewards you receive will depend on your performance during the mission, so make sure to stay focused and be careful in order to do well.
In conclusion, the Exfil Tracking mission in Warzone 2 DMZ is a great mission to play. It requires quick thinking and precise movements in order to complete the mission successfully. It also offers a great reward for completing the mission. Make sure to stay focused and be careful while completing the mission in order to earn the rewards available. Good luck!
COD Warzone, CODW, Call of Duty WZ, Call of Duty Warzone, warzonw, warzon, battle, update, tracker, stats, map, Warzone
Microsoft Windows PC, Xbox One, Playstation 4
Battle royale, first-person shooter
March 10, 2020
video game, gameplay, price, 60fps, steam
Other Articles Related