The errors persist in Ubisoft and therefore we will tell you How to fix Ubisoft Connect cannot complete the uninstall error.
What is Ubisoft Connect cannot complete uninstall error in Ubisoft?
This is a failure that is causing headaches in some considerable amount of Ubisoft users, although it is true, the failures are a normal and recurring matter, it is necessary to know How to repair Ubisoft Connect cannot complete the uninstallation error, this is due to Because even when we eliminate someone, he continues to appear as a ghost and manifests itself on a recurring basis, fortunately there is a solution for this problem and we are here to talk to you about it.
How to fix Ubisoft Connect cannot complete uninstall error in Ubisoft?
It is necessary to make it clear that this failure usually appears when a game is uninstalled, in fact even when we delete all the system files it continues to manifest itself and in fact it manages to duplicate itself in the Ubisoft library, this does not usually occur for a certain specific game, of so that when deleting a game we keep getting a message that says "The uninstallation cannot be completed, some files of (Name of the game) could not be eliminated", in this sense, it is usually necessary to know How to repair Ubisoft Connect not You can complete the uninstall error and for this we can apply some solutions that we leave here below.
Read Also:Choose to hide the game in the library
: this is an excellent option to apply to know How to fix Ubisoft Connect cannot complete the uninstallation error and this leads us to have to hide the games, this fix allows to solve this Ubisoft failure and to we must:
- Open Ubisoft Connect and click on the "Games" tab.
- Then we go to the game that we are interested in uninstalling.
- Then we right-click on the respective game in order to see the options.
- Then we must click on the "Hide" option and that's it.
As you will understand, we have eliminated the game, however, our job is to know How to repair Ubisoft Connect cannot complete the uninstallation error even though the Ubisoft Connect thumbnail remains, this simply leads us to hide the image and voila with that we manage to terminate failure. Choosing to close the registry editor:
we continue talking about solutions to know How to fix Ubisoft Connect cannot complete the uninstall error and for this action it is usually necessary:
Choose to remove the game through Windows:
- Opening the run dialog box which leads us to press Windows R.
- Then we must write "Regedir" and choose to open HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINESOFTWARE.
- We must click on the plus sign next to the game and then we click on "Delete" and "Confirm".
- Next we must open HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINESOFTWAREMICROSOFTWINDOWSCurrentVersion
- We proceed to uninstall and delete the game key in uninstall and voila, this will close the Registry Editor, in such a way that at last this game will be completely eliminated from the PC.
this is another necessary option to perform to know How to repair Ubisoft Connect cannot complete the uninstallation error, so that it can be applied in the event that the previous actions have not yielded any fruit, In this sense, it is usually favorable to apply this action in different ways and they are the following: Proceed to uninstall the game from the configuration
: this can be an interesting option, in case of not getting the game in the list, it will be necessary:
Uninstall the game from the start menu: t
- Go to "Settings" in order to locate "Applications and Features".
- Then we proceed to select the game that we want to uninstall and select the uninstall option.
his is another action to apply for this Ubisoft failure and for this we must:
Delete the game folder:
- Find the respective game in the Home list.
- We then proceed to right-click on the application.
- To finish we select Uninstall and that's it.
this can be favorable in Ubisoft and this leads us to:
Now that you know How to fix Ubisoft Connect cannot complete the uninstall error, you can take the time and try one of these solutions, in such a way that it allows you to continue in Ubisoft without perceiving any inconvenience.
- Locate the game folder and it can be located in C: Program Files (x86) UbisoftUbisoft Game Launchergames.
- Then it will be necessary to proceed to delete the game folder and that's it.
video game, gameplay, price, 60fps, steam
Other Articles Related