Knowing how to change the language is one of the actions that we can achieve and execute in Tony Hawk’s Pro Skater 1+2 2, here we explain how to do it.
What does Tony Hawk’s Pro Skater 1+2 2 bring us?
This skating game offers us the possibility of reliving pleasant memories of the previous sagas, because here we are offered the opportunity to unlock levels and get some interesting secrets that may be necessary to achieve certain objectives, but to achieve it in some cases it is necessary to tell with a language that is easy to get along with, for this we have an explanation today, so keep reading.
How to change language in Tony Hawk’s Pro Skater 1+2 2?
A clear-cut solution does not exist but there are some adjustments that can be made.
- Have an Epic Games Store account and log in.
- Here we will see that when we connect it is possible to change the language on the PC.
- This is a process that works for the Xbox and for this you need to access Xbox Box Live.
- In the case of PlayStation, it is necessary to access the PlayStation Store.
- After this account change it is necessary to restart and launch the game, where we get the changes.
At first glance there is no option available to change the language, because the game options allow us to make modifications in terms of graphics, screen, but only so far, which makes it a challenge to reach our goal to be able to entertain ourselves a long time. This is all you need to know about how to change the language, because it is simply an option that even though it is not directly available in Tony Hawk’s Pro Skater 1+2 it is possible to get it to better understand this juice.
Tony Hawks Pro Skater 1 + 2, THPS
Microsoft Windows PC, PlayStation 4 PS4, Xbox One
September 4, 2020
video game, gameplay, price, 60fps, steam
Other Articles Related