Today we bring a guide where we will tell you how to find TikTok videos that you have already seen.
What's the point of finding TikTok videos you've already seen?
Having the opportunity to revive some videos that were seen at a certain time and these have obviously been lost, in this sense, it is necessary to know how to find TikTok videos that you have already seen and to our good fortune there is a way to achieve it, To learn more about it, we invite you to continue reading this guide.
It is necessary to take into account that the function called History Ratio offers us the opportunity to obtain videos, in this sense, knowing how to find videos of TikTok that you have already seen offers the opportunity to apply this type of mechanism and by doing so, get a video that You may not have been able to save in advance, especially considering that this function is related to the content and activity that has been generated in the previous days.
How to find TikTok videos that you have already watched?
This is an action that you can execute through the history and to execute it it is necessary to take into account:
TikTok: How To watch Duets - Tips and tricksTikTok: How To Go Live Without 1000 FollowersMake use of the watch history function
: this is a first alternative to know how to find TikTok videos that you have already seen, this is a function that has been integrated and is usually seen in this way:
- You must go to the profile and touch the three lines that are in the upper corner on the right side of the screen.
- Next, we will touch Settings and privacy.
- To finish, you will select watch history in the content and activity section, which will take you to a screen where it is possible to browse the videos that you have been able to watch in the last 7 days.
Use the search bar:
this is another method that can work for you to know how to find TikTok videos that you have already seen and it turns out to be the most direct, for this you must:
- Go to the Discover tab in order to press the search icon in the upper right corner.
- You will proceed to type an asterisk symbol and proceed to press search.
- Next, you will touch the filters icon next to the right of the search bar and you will alternate the TikTok videos that you have seen to finally press Apply.
Note: the asterisk usually means that the videos you have videos in the last days will be listed and with this you will get a video that can match the keyword or phrase.Request data:
we continue talking about how to find TikTok videos that you have already seen, although it is true, this is a more complex way, it is possible to do it and for this you must:
We can conclude this guide on how to find TikTok videos that you have already seen, it will only be enough to apply one of the indicated methods and that's it.
- Go to TikTok's profile in order to tap on the 3 line icon at the top right hand side.
- Then, you will need to navigate to the privacy to locate the Personalize and data section to get the data option and proceed to touch.
- Next, we will choose the txt file or some JSON file and you will touch the request data at the bottom.
- Once the request can be approved, it is possible to download the data in the downloaded ZIP folder where it is possible to find the history of the file called Video Browsing History.
video game, gameplay, price, 60fps, steam
Other Articles Related
TikTok: How To Find TikTok Videos You’ve Already WatchedTikTok: How To Get Your Account UnbannedTikTok: How To RepostTikTok: How To Fix Profile Picture Not ShowingTikTok: How To Watch TikTok Without AppTikTok: How To Remove A FilterTikTok: How To Auto Scroll ThroughTikTok: How To Fix ‘This Content Is Age Restricted’ Error MessageTikTok: How To Fix Server ErrorTikTok: How To Change Your UsernameTikTok : How to activate Profile View HistoryTikTok: How To Change Your AgeTikTok: How To Make 10 Minutes VideosTikTok: How To Trim SoundTikTok: How To Turn Off Restricted ModeTikTok: How To Remove WatermarkTik Tok: How to Fix ‘Couldn’t load. Tap to try again’TikTok: How To Recover TikTok Account