The action in The Quarry doesn't stop there, which brings us to where to find all Hackett history clue.
What to know about Hackett's story clue in The Quarry?
It is about collectibles that is confirmed by 19 clues, all of which are found starting from the second chapter of the game, now being complex to locate, it is important to consider that where to find all the clues of Hackett's history, the necessary support is presented in this guide with the following content, let's see.
Where to find all Hackett history clue in The Quarry?
Details of each of the collectibles as to where to find the entire Hackett Story Clue in The Quarry will be presented and these are as follows:
Read Also:The Quarry: How to Unlock Death Rewind
- Family photo: in the second chapter on top of Mr. Hackett's desk controlling Dylan.
- Ranger Box: In the second chapter choosing between Shady Glade or Rocky Road while Nick and Abi collect firewood, being the correct choice, Shady Glade slide down the hill to walk and turn left to find the box.
- Trailer camera: during the second chapter in The Quarry we have to go to the hill to turn right, going in this direction we will notice a camera that is attached to the tree.
- No Swimming Sign: During the third chapter at the beginning with Jacob in the boathouse, this is found in the water, and we must examine it starting from the railing.
- Old Camp Photo - In the same boathouse from the third chapter we have to with Jacob as to where to find all Hackett history clue we turn left from the dock to walk towards the pavilion here it will be on a attached column.
- Matchbox: it is found in the fourth chapter, which we will take with Emma, being necessary to choose the low path to reach the campfire where this collectible will be close.
- Police car keys: in the fourth chapter we are going to find this one on the main road, discarding the stairs, we will better go through the fork in the road using the catwalk in The Quarry, when we reach the tree house in the window it will be.
- Activated bear trap: this search takes us in the fifth chapter through the cabins while driving Dylan, in the direction of the pool near the door, the trap will be on the ground.
- Scribbled Limerick: We will see it on a written wall in Laura's cell in the seventh chapter.
- Weird podcast, but in good faith: this requires some steps in the seventh chapter as to where to find all Hackett history clue, when we can move freely in the police station, we will go to the second floor, in the first door there is a card to examine that is on the cork board, the next thing is to go to the last door that puts us on the balcony, we turn left to examine the candlestick in a corner, which allows us to see the computer password , we return to the first floor to go to Travis's office, we go upstairs to put the password into the computer and access the podcast.
- Old Quarry Tools: being in the eighth chapter we have that at the moment that Laura and Ryan fall we have to see the steps from behind to get it.
- Miner's lunchbox: following the eighth chapter we will go through the same area before the surroundings of the water, on the ground on the other side it is.
- Ron still: in the eighth chapter having Ryan under our control in the basement we have to go to the left, in the room we will enter to examine the still image.
- Hunting trophy wall: in The Quarry we have that by the ninth chapter we will be with Laura in a room with a piano, in the direction of the desk there will be a bear skull on the wall to examine it.
- Hackett's family tree: this takes us through the ninth chapter to climb some stairs to enter the initial room, we turn left, and it will be hanging on the wall.
- Junkyard note: again in the ninth chapter we have to go up to the second floor with Dylan in the workshop to check the distant table to find the note.
- Ancestral Portrait: As for where to find all Hackett history clue, this quest in Chapter 10 takes us through the second floor of the hostel with Kaitlyn, you have to examine from the catwalk.
- Blackboard Scribble: We continue through the tenth chapter on the same floor as the previous one, passing past the portrait to enter the adjoining room where the blackboard is that we must examine.
- Jewels with inscriptions: this last one for the same tenth chapter we will go up the stairs going up through the previous door, arriving at the storage area on the third floor, here we turn right, close to the sofa will be the Jewel.
In this way we finish our The Quarry guide, now you know where to find all Hackett history clue, just enjoy it to the fullest.
Microsoft Windows PC, PlayStation 4 PS4, PlayStation 5 PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X/S
Survival horror, interactive drama
10 June 2022
video game, gameplay, price, 60fps, steam
Other Articles Related
The Quarry: How To Unlock OutfitsThe Quarry: Where To Find All Tarot CardsThe Quarry: How to Fix Crashing on StartupThe Quarry: How To Solve The Breaker Puzzle and Free JacobThe Quarry: How to Fix Ultrawide Black Bars On PCThe Quarry: How to make Kaitlyn die - Tips and tricksThe Quarry: How to infect all charactersThe Quarry: How to make Abi survive - Tips and tricksThe Quarry: How to make Jacob die - Tips and tricksThe Quarry: How to make Dylan survive - Tips and tricksThe Quarry: How to Replay ChaptersThe Quarry: How to hold your breath - Tips and tricksThe Quarry: How to make Abi die - Tips and tricksThe Quarry: How to make Emma die - Tips and tricksThe Quarry: Where to Find All Freakshow Fire clueThe Quarry: How to make Nick die - Tips and tricksThe Quarry: How to make Dylan die - Tips and tricksThe Quarry: Where to Find All Camp History clueThe Quarry: How to make Ryan die - Tips and tricksThe Quarry: How to make Laura survive - Tips and tricksThe Quarry: How to make everyone dieThe Quarry: Where to Find All Hackett History clueThe Quarry: How to get all evidence - Tips and tricksThe Quarry: How to make Emma survive - Tips and tricksThe Quarry: How to make Jacob survive - Tips and tricksThe Quarry: How to Get Jacob Out of the Cage without Killing HimThe Quarry: How to make Max die - Tips and tricksThe Quarry: How to make everyone dieThe Quarry: How to make Laura survive - Tips and tricksThe Quarry: How to make Ryan die - Tips and tricksThe Quarry: How to get all evidence - Tips and tricksDragon Age Absolution Release on NetflixMario Strikers Battle League: How to Do a Perfect Tackle