Subnautica Below Zero has a lot to offer us which makes it convenient to tell you how to get the coffee machine.
What is the coffee machine in Subnautica Below Zero?
This is simply a necessary element where we are allowed to have supplies, these are necessary to replenish energy, here it is also usually necessary to have a well-deserved rest, exploration activities can become complex and in certain cases it is necessary to have a meter of heat, fortunately there are several stations on the map where we can replenish supplies, the coffee machine being precisely one of them.
How to get the coffee machine in Subnautica Below Zero?
Read Also:Subnautica: How to health the infection
Drinking coffee is undoubtedly a necessity, this action allows us to achieve hot spots, only it is not necessary to abuse them, it can dehydrate us in case of exceeding ourselves, there is the possibility of filling two coffee thermoses simultaneously, However, only one cup can reduce our character's water level by 2 even though it can give us 50 points.
Now, to get the coffee machine you need:
- Go to one of the habitat centers that are scattered throughout the game.
- To get the blueprint of a coffee machine, all you have to do is scan a coffee machine in the game.
- With the plan in our hands, it is easy to build a coffee machine and while we are in this construction process it is possible to unlock the thermos with which it is possible to drink coffee.
- It is only necessary to keep the thermos in the machine to get coffee, and when we are presented with the option "it seems that you could use a little coffee" it will proceed to prepare in just 17 seconds.
- Once it is ready it will tell us "Coffee completed", it is necessary to pick up the thermos and drink.
Now that you know how to get the coffee machine, it is time to carry out this interesting process in Subnautica Below Zero.
video game, gameplay, price, 60fps, steam
Other Articles Related
Subnautica: Where to Find Secret AreaSubnautica Below Zero: How To Get The Coffee MachineSubnautica Below Zero: How To Find RubySubnautica Below Zero: Where to Find Nickel OreSubnautica Below Zero: Where to find Marguerit Maida’s BaseSubnautica Below Zero: How to Get the Habitat BuilderSubnautica Below Zero: How to find MagnetiteSubnautica Below Zero: How to get Fiber MeshSubnautica Below Zero: How to improve oxygen supplySubnautica Below Zero: How to create a ScannerSubnautica Below Zero: How to get waterSubnautica: How To Get Fungal SamplesSubnautica: Where To Find The Blue TabletSubnautica: How To Find MagnetiteSubnautica: How to Get Stalker TeethSubnautica: Where to Find Cave SulfurSubnautica: How to Get Diamonds - Tips and tricks