The Stardew Valley adventure leads us to explain how to get largemouth bass.
What to know about largemouth bass in Stardew Valley?
The possibility of getting different animals is a favorable option and therefore knowing how to get largemouth bass allows us in the first instance to make it clear that this is a common fish, it is also a vital creature to be able to finish the main story, however, fishing here It is a somewhat difficult job, as some players have even complained about how difficult it is to fish, this largemouth bass is one of the necessary creatures that are present in version 1.5.
How to get largemouth bass in Stardew Valley?
This fish can be used in different recipes, however, it is worth mentioning that it is not very well paid, but in one way or another we must catch it, especially in the first hours of the game, as it has a very fascinating characteristic and that is that they have the possibility of producing some quantity of roe.
Dishes that can be prepared with largemouth bass:
- Maki roll.
- Crispy sea bass.
This fish and its eggs can be sold for:
- Fish 200 gold.
- 80 gold egg
The largemouth bass is a necessary fish to complete the "Community Center", because the fish tank has some fish thanks to the most recent update 1.5 where some challenges have been given to the players, it is also good to be clear that we have the remix option:
- Community center packages.
- Lake fish packages.
- Quality fish packages.
To get largemouth bass it is necessary to take into account some details and these are:
This is all you need to know about How to get largemouth bass, this way you will have the opportunity to have a fish to prepare recipes and complete the Stardew Valley story.
- We have a 20 percent chance of getting this fish during the spring and fall season.
- We have a 15 percent chance of finding it in winter and summer.
- Largemouth bass is available during all seasons of the year.
- It is possible to fish it with a little more ease while casting a rod further from the shore.
- There is the possibility of getting it next to the mines or on the player's farm, in case of playing in a wild farm from the beginning and with hours between 6 in the morning and 7 in the afternoon.
Microsoft Windows PC, macOS, Linux, PlayStation 4 PS4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch, PlayStation Vita, iOS, Android
video game, gameplay, price, 60fps, steam
Other Articles Related