In the Sea of Thieves universe we have many tasks, one of them requires knowing How to earn milestones in Sea of Thieves and here we will cover the details.
What to know about milestones in Sea of Thieves?
It is a form of progress that allows us to improve our class for each milestone, this works for all the activities that are presented to us, gaining access to Shipwrights trinkets purchase option, these milestones are grouped as alignments of our reflection of how we play, to get an idea of How to earn milestones in Sea of Thieves follow very carefully the following content.
How to win milestones in Sea of Thieves?
Read Also:How To Fix Sea of Thieves ‘Counting Your Coins’How to Fix Sea of Thieves Error Code Lavenderbeard
Through the main menu in Ship's Log we will see our progress, our milestones are divided into the pirates and ships, being the first corresponding to the activities performed by the crew that is captained, while the ships we have to progress through what we and the crew do on the ship, an own progression track has the ship, as for How to earn milestones in Sea of Thieves we have that progressing improves our class, having access to specific baratics in Shipwright's Shop for any of the outposts, even individual milestones can be anchored to our ship's log for tracking, also by the log book held by the ship's captain we access the progress of the milestones.
Starting from the seventh season we have that there are 7 alignments, adding an additional one for the individual pirate Milestones, we can improve our classes actively for access to the trinkets we want or with our normal game for our play style as for How to earn milestones in Sea of Thieves we have to consider the following:
- The gold digger: the focus of this lineup we have it on selling treasures and loot, it features a follow up on the companies we sell to for everything.
- The traveler: his focus is for adventures, here we track miles sailed, days at sea, islands we visit and trips, even completed missions are tracked.
- The emissary: in this alignment we are related to the gold earned by sailing, this for the main companies.
- The hunter: this focuses on fishing and cooking.
- The feared: the objective of this is to defeat the different enemy mobs, where we shoot cannonballs and strong conquests in PvE combat.
- The rogue: the focus is on shanty play, drinking grog and sleeping or sitting.
- The ill-fated: in this one we will go through the most complex situations sailing, the alignment consists of dying, going through storms, catching fire and sinking.
- The captain: here the milestones are for making purchases and captaining our ships.
We can conclude that knowing how to win milestones in Sea of Thieves is easier than you think, you just have to follow the instructions to achieve it.
Xbox One, Microsoft Windows PC
Xbox Game Studios, Microsoft store, Steam
video game, gameplay, price, 60fps, steam
Other Articles Related
How to Fix Sea of Thieves AlabasterBeard ErrorHow To Save Ship Loadout in Sea Of ThievesHow to Become a Pirate Legend in Sea of ThievesHow to Sell Emissary Flag in Sea of ThievesHow to Get Ghost Captain Shipwright Decorations in Sea of ThievesHow to get Trinkets in Sea of ThievesHow to Get Captain’s Voyages in Sea of ThievesWhere to is a Captain’s Logbook in Sea of ThievesHow to Sink Ship in Sea of ThievesHow to Fix Error Code Marblebeard Sea of ThievesCustomize Ship Sea of ThievesHow to deliver loot to the Sovereigns in Sea of ThievesHow to restore a ship in Sea of ThievesHow to buy a ship in Sea of ThievesWhere to sell a Captain’s Logbook in Sea of ThievesHow to get a Legendary Title for your Sea of Thieves shipWhere is Shipwrights’ Supply Shop in Sea of ThievesHow to fix the Purchase Failed ship in Sea of Thieves