The bugs are not new and Rogue Company has not got rid of them, let's see How to fix missing d3dcompiler_47.dll
What is d3dcompiler _47.dll missing Rogue Company error?
Before delving into knowing how to fix missing d3dcompiler_47.dll, it is necessary to understand exactly that this failure is already becoming quite common not only with the game but with other programs, it is possible that we find ourselves in the need of having to rewrite the DLL file or trying some simple tasks, which can range from the operating system to the graphics drivers.
To date, people with this problem have increased, so the solutions that we will present later are usually quite useful, especially with the possibility of uninstalling the game and reinstalling it or updating the operating system, since small details like those can significantly affect the performance of a game being necessary to know how to fix missing d3dcompiler_47.dll.
How to fix d3dcompiler_47.dll missing from Rogue Company?
The solutions that we present here are truly simple and this implies:
Register the missing d3dcomiler_47.dll.
- Press Windows R. 7 Once the dialog box appears, click Run.
- Next it is necessary to type cmd and press Shift Ctrl Enter, allowing us to open the UAC permission.
- Then it is necessary to click Yes and type the following command regsvr32 / u D3DCompiler_47.dll and then press Enter.
- Next we write regsvr32 / i D3DCompiler_47.dll and press Enter.
- We proceed to close the command.
- Finally we restart the Computer and reload Rogue Company.
Perform the SFC command.
An important task when it comes to knowing how to repair the missing d3dcompiler_47.dll is using the SFC command, as this allows us to have the possibility of reviewing the possible files that could be lost and for this it is necessary.
Press Windows R.
- After the dialog box opens, it is necessary to execute.
- Then we write cmd and press the Shift keys Ctrl Enter simultaneously and thus get the UAC permission.
- Then we will click Yes and proceed to write the command Sfc / scannow to proceed to press Enter.
- We wait a few minutes and restart the system to proceed to re-launch Rogue Company
Check for malware.
Sometimes malware or Trojans are usually the cause of failures, the important thing is to check and use an antivirus program to check our PC, if there is any, it is necessary to proceed to eliminate it and that's it. This is all you need to know about how to fix missing d3dcompiler_47.dll, it is not really a complex issue but if we do not attack it it can leave us out of Rogue Company
Other Articles Related
Rogue Company: How to Fix Error Code 1000,024,506Rogue Company: How to win every matchRogue Company: How to Fix d3dcompiler_47.dll MissingRogue Company: how to Cross-PlayRogue Company: How to Fix Code 1,000,101,898Rogue Company: How to get closed beta