Who wouldn't want to know How to upgrade weapons and this Resident Evil 3 Remake guide brings all the necessary explanation.
Why upgrade weapons in Resident Evil 3 Remake?
Firstly, the weapons here are not really very difficult to get, but sometimes we will probably even overlook them, the detail is that it is usually necessary to make some improvements, because with this we have the ability to have better precision, they have more capacity for ammunition, they can adjust the dispersion of bullets etc., for one reason or another updating them should be necessary especially if we aspire to the S rank finally, which implies the use of weapons powerful enough to defeat our enemies that are here quite formidable.
How to Upgrade handguns in Resident Evil 3 Remake?
- Extended Magazine: This improvement can be achieved in the Metro Energy Substation in the center and for this we will have to go down to the location to Nemesis.
- Moderator: Our task is to go down and see Nemesis as it injects a zombie with something similar even a parasite, in the center of the city, in this way we will achieve the improvement.
- Dot Sight: In order to achieve this improvement it is necessary to use the combination of -security 7-10-3, the second floor of the building that is on the other side of the Redstone pharmacy also in the center.
How to Upgrade assault rifles in Resident Evil 3 Remake?
- MAG Extended Barrel: This update takes us to check the safety box, for this it is necessary to go to the surveillance room, after having obtained all the 3x fuses.
- Dual Magazine: To get this update it is necessary to go to the second floor of the hospital, as we will have to open a safe (9, 3) in the nursing area.
- Scope: This improvement was obtained in a closed case that is in the western office, for this it is necessary to take the identification card of the corpse of Vickers.
How to Upgrade shotgun weapons in Resident Evil 3 Remake?
This is all you need to know about How to upgrade the weapons that are available in Resident Evil 3 Remake.
- Shell Holder: At this point it is necessary to have the ability to see the ascent sitting in a corner, since we will only have to go to the basement of the hospital and get the advisor to go down.
- Semi-Auto Barrel: It is necessary to go to the kendo of the armory located in the RPD Outer Center, as this must be done as soon as we finish the fight with the boss of the Demolition Site.
- Tactical Stock: To achieve this improvement, it is necessary to insert two jewels in the subway station clock, it is all we need to unlock it
re3, Resident Evil 3 remake, re3 remake
Microsoft Windows PC, PlayStation 4 PS4, Xbox One
April 3, 2020
Other Articles Related
Resident Evil 3 Remake: Where to find Strongbox locationsResident Evil 3 Remake: Where to find Grenade Launcher locationResident Evil 3 Remake: All Ammo recipesResident Evil 3 Remake: Where to find Lock Pick locationResident Evil 3 Remake: How to get Red, Green, and Blue JewelsResident Evil 3 Remake: How to complete master of Unlocking achievementResident Evil 3 Remake: Where to Find Files LocationsResident Evil 3 Remake: How to fix error Fatal Application ExitResident Evil 3 Remake: How to fix error Corrupt Disc Error and Black ScreenResident Evil 3 Remake: How to fix Audio bugsResident Evil 3 Remake: How to fix error Game Not LaunchingResident Evil 3 Remake: How To Fix Crash and Black ScreenResident Evil 3 Remake: Where to Find Hip PouchesResident Evil 3 Remake: How to Fix Lag on PCResident Evil 3 Remake: How to Unlock RAI-DENResident Evil 3 Remake: Cheats CodesResident Evil 3 Remake: How to get Secret WeaponsResident Evil 3 Remake: How to Get S-RankResident Evil 3 Remake:Trophy ListResident Evil 3: How to get Infinite CQBR Assault Rifle