We have made for you a Remnant From the Ashes guide in order to explain where to find weapons in Subject 2923, let's see.
What is Subject 2923 in Remnant From the Ashes?
This is nothing more than the new expansion of the game and brings a considerable amount of weapons for everyone, as they are very necessary in an environment where there are interesting enemies with which it is possible to test them, it is not so difficult to get them, however we have decided talk to you about where to find weapons in Subject 2923 to make it much easier for you.
Where to find weapons in Subject 2923 in Remnant From the Ashes?
There are a total of 8 new weapons that we can get in this Remnant From the Ashes expansion, and then we leave the description and location of each of them.
This is all you need to know about where to find weapons in Subject 2923, as it is only necessary to go through this DLC a bit in Remnant From the Ashes.
- Sawed-Off Pistol: This is a weapon that can be obtained when we are in the area of the Warlord's armor from the ashes or simply buy it from Sebum an NPC that is located in the Frieran Sea, it is simply a handgun.
- Twin Shot Pistol: Knowing where to find weapons in Subject 2923 simply allows us to locate some somewhat complicated weapons and this is particularly one of them, it is inside a cave and to get it it is necessary to obtain the Creeper`s Peeper that we must insert into the statue of the rat that is missing an eye in Reisum, this simply allows us to obtain the access information to the weapon, to get the object to insert into the statue it is necessary to go to the Hueco del Vigilante in order to take a key from the Servant's Cage and use it to get the Creeper`s Peeper.
- Automatic Pistol: This weapon is obtained in a warehouse that must be unlocked, for this it is necessary to go to the office in the Main Bay, specifically level B1 and enter the code 241351 in the computer terminal in Ward Primer to access the hand gun in Remnant From the Ashes.
- The Alternator: To know where to find weapons in Subject 2923 it is necessary to carry out some necessary activities and to opt for this weapon it is important to overthrow Brudvaak since this allows us to receive the Cold Cell that allows us to turn it into the weapon of Pavilion 13, this Alternator is a weapon that bears some similarity to the Chain Cleaver and is simply a long weapon.
- Frostborne Weapon: To get this weapon it is necessary to destroy the shelf of the room that is at the bottom of the cave, then it will be necessary to destroy a wooden wall to reach the weapon that is located in Felmourn Burrow in Resium, this is a weapon of close combat.
- World`s Edge Weapon: This is a weapon that is made with the Root Neoplasm and is obtained as a reward for defeating Harsgaard during battle, it is a melee weapon.
- Chain Blade Sword: The first thing we need to think about is the Blade of Agony Steel and this we achieve by defeating Vargr, a boss in Resium, with this it is possible to manufacture the combat weapon in District 13.
- The Fusion Rifle: To achieve this it is necessary to complete the first phase of the battle with Harsgaard, this is a long weapon, specifically a rifle.
Other Articles Related
Remnant From the Ashes: Where to find Undying King’s KeyRemnant From The Ashes: How to fix Error Code CE-34878-0Remnant From the Ashes: How to Get more Glowing FragmentsRemnant From the Ashes: Where to find Armor Set in Subject 2923Remnant From the Ashes: How to Get Machine Pistol in Subject 2923Remnant From the Ashes: How to beat Vargr the Warg and Brudvaak the riderRemnant From the Ashes: How to beat Obryk the Shield WardenRemnant From the Ashes: Where to find Weapons in Subject 2923Remnant From the Ashes: How to Start Subject 2923Remnant From the Ashes: How to find Servant Cage KeyRemnant From the Ashes: How to Beat Erfor the JackalRemnant From the Ashes: How to Get Warlord’s SetRemnant From the Ashes: How to beat Ikro the Ice ConjurerRemnant From the Ashes: How to clear the root from the reactor podsRemnant From the Ashes: How to unlock the laboratory to get the keycardRemnant From the Ashes: How to find the Ward Prime maintenance keyRemnant From the Ashes: How to find the Servant Gate KeyRemnant From the Ashes: How to beat Tian the AssassinRemnant From the Ashes: How to unlock to the Med Bay in Ward Prime