We continue talking about failures and these usually occur regularly in Rainbow Six Siege, so we explain how to fix the error code 3-0x00030081.
What is the 3-0x00030081 error in Rainbow Six Siege?
This is a problem that is usually occurring in this game and makes it impossible to connect to the game, in this sense, knowing how to repair the error code 3-0x00030081 embarks us to look for possible solutions, this because this problem is usually occurring both on PC and Xbox, we must bear in mind that this failure is usually related to the connection issue.
How to fix error code 3-0x00030081 in Rainbow Six Siege?
It is necessary to take charge of applying some actions and they are:
Read Also:How to Survive Orange in Rainbow Friends
- Verify that the network is stable and working for this, it is necessary to face a speed test and this can be done at “speedtest.net”.
- Choose to restart the router or modem to know How to fix the error code 3-0x00030081 and it may even be favorable for us to contact the internet service provider to let them know about the slow speed problem because this may be one of the Causes for which the failure can occur in Rainbow Six Siege.
- Opting to use cable connection is another applicable action to know How to fix error code 3-0x00030081 because this is usually a more stable connection.
- Verifying that Rainbow Six Siege is updated is another of the necessary tasks to solve this problem, this can be done through Steam or, failing that, by downloading and installing, this in order to be careful that no update has been lost.
- Deactivate or delete any application that may be running in the background and may make use of resources either from the system or the internet and it may be causing us inconveniences.
- Updating Windows is a necessary action to know how to fix the error code 3-0x00030081, this because sometimes the outdated system can cause game packages that may not be compatible.
- Placing Rainbow Six Siege and Ubisoft Connect for PC on the white list, sometimes the antivirus can be obsolete and cause failures or failing that, they usually recognize the games as a kind of virus, in this sense, it is necessary to take care of deactivating temporarily the Windows Firewall or, failing that, the antivirus, then we must take care of checking the game and that's it.
It is possible to exclude Rainbow Six Siege and Ubisoft Connect from Windows security alerts which requires:
- Go to the Windows start menu and then go to Settings.
- Then we must look for Update and security to go to Protection against viruses and threats.
- Next we must go to Manage settings and then Exclusions.
- We proceed to Add or remove exclusions.
- Next we are presented with the option to add an exclusion, we are allowed to add Rainbow Six Siege and the Ubisoft connection to this list of exclusions.
Note: adding exclusions should only be done when we are between a rock and a hard place.
It is necessary to take care of verifying if there is any problem related to the hardware and for this we must:
- Open the command prompt by holding down Windows R and then typing "dxdiag" in the box that appears.
- Next we press Enter which allows us to open a DirectX diagnostic tool.
- We proceed to select Save all information and save the file on the desktop.
It is possible to apply another action to know How to fix the error code 3-0x00030081 and it is to opt for a path that may be a bit more technical and is related to port forwarding and for this it is necessary to consider:
Write down the IP addresses of our router on our PC and the TCP and UDP ports to forward, in the case of Rainbow Six Siege they are usually:
- TCP: 13000, 13005, 13200, 14000, 14001, 14008, 14020, 14021, 14022, 14023, 14024
- UDP: 6015.
Sometimes this process of port forwarding can be a bit complicated and for this it is favorable to download Port Foward Network Utilities, which is nothing more than a tool that usually instructs and assists us throughout this process, it even allows us to increase the assistance to enter the router and help detect the IP addresses and port, making this part of knowing How to Fix Error Code 3-0x00030081.
However, there is the opportunity to forward the port from the forwarding section of the router's administration panel, only that for this we must assign a static IP address to our PC, thereby implying:
- Start the Execute command window and for this we must hold down Windows R simultaneously and proceed to write "cmd" in the text space.
- We are shown a command window in which it is usually necessary to write "ipconfig / all" and press Enter.
- We must take care of noting the IPv4 address, the subnet mask and the default gateway, it is only necessary to take care of holding down Windows R again and writing "ncpa.cpl."
- We will proceed to click with the right button of the mouse on our Ethernet and select Properties to locate Internet Protocol version 4 TCP / IPv4.
- When selecting Properties we must take care of clicking on Use the following IP address and incorporate the details that we note that it is related to the IP address and more.
- It is necessary to take care of clicking OK and after that we must exit, which makes it necessary to take care of writing down in our router, locate the Forwarding tab on the left side of the administration menu and go to a series of options such as Service Port , Internal Port, IP Address, TCP / TDP Protocol.
- We must take care of entering the IP address and setting it as Enabled.
It is necessary to take care of restoring the Hosts file in Microsoft Windows to know how to repair the error code 3-0x00030081, this is nothing more than a text file that is usually created by the operating system avoiding any intervention related to the issue of the Rainbow Six Siege network.
It is necessary to take care of cleaning the DNS and for this we must:
- Go to the Windows 10 desktop and choose to close all applications.
- Then we must hover the mouse over the start menu and choose to right-click on it.
- Here are some options where it is necessary to select Windows Power Shell when the command prompt appears, we just have to write "ipconfig / flushns".
This is all we know about How to Fix Error Code 3-0x00030081, so this allows us to have the ability to apply any of these fixes and thus continue to enjoy Rainbow Six Siege.
video game, gameplay, price, 60fps, steam
Other Articles Related
Rainbow Six Extraction: How to Find TargetsRainbow Six Extraction: How to Fix DELTA-00019003 Error CodeRainbow Six Extraction: Best OperatorsRainbow Six Extraction: Redeem Preorder Bonus DLCRainbow Six Extraction: How to Beat the SmasherRainbow Six Extraction: How to Beat the TormentorRainbow Six Siege: How to get the Black Ice SkinRainbow Six Siege: How to turn on voice chatRainbow Six Siege: How To Fix Error Code 3-0x00030081Rainbow Six Extraction: PC RequirementsRainbow Six Siege: How to fix error code 2-0x0000d00aRainbow Six Siege: How to get the Immortals Fenyx Rising CharmRainbow Six Siege: Countering FloresPhantasy Star Online 2: Where to find Lumincrystal GraniaRainbow Six Siege: How to Fix Error 0x570Rainbow Six Siege: How to Get Mute ProtocolRainbow Six Siege: How to Fix Error 2-0x0000c015Rainbow Six Siege: How to Enable Vulkan