The failures do not stop in PS5 which makes it necessary to explain how to fix the error CE-100028-1.
What is the CE-100028-1 error in PS5?
This is a failure with which we get in the most recent consoles and that is usually bothering us these days, it is a message that is usually displayed indicating that there is not enough free space in our SSD, so that we know how to repair the CE error -100028-1 leads us to work on some solutions that may be easy enough.
How to fix error CE-100028-1 in PS5?
We have three solutions that can well be applied and get us out of this problem, for which it is necessary:
PS5: How to increase text sizePS5: How to fix Error code NW-102308-4Check the storage space:
this is a necessary solution, in fact it is an error message that usually comes out where we are told that we do not have the necessary space, in such a way that we must:
- Choose to select the gear icon at the top right of our home screen.
- Then it will be necessary to select Storage.
- Next we select System storage.
- In case there is space to install and download it will only be necessary to restart the factory system.
Delete the data from the console:
this is another solution that can be applied in case the previous one is not viable, that is, in case the storage is full, and for this it is necessary:
- Highlight the data that we consider necessary to delete.
- Proceed to press the selection button and delete so that the data is deleted from the storage.
Choose to restart the console:
this is our last action to execute and this will erase everything completely, call it saved data and more, in this case it is necessary to make a backup, and for this we must:
We can conclude this guide on How to fix error CE-100028-1 and in this way get rid of this failure in PS5.
- Go to Settings in order to locate Saved data and Settings for games and applications.
- Next we select Saved Data.
- Then we proceed to choose the data that we consider backing up and proceed to click Next to proceed with the backup.
- After having the backup it is usually necessary to restart the console for which we go to Settings.
- Next we go to System where we must select System Software and then Reset Options.
- Locate Reset console and then Reset.
- We will see that the PS5 will reboot and we will be directed to the configuration process.
video game, gameplay, price, 60fps, steam
Other Articles Related
PS5: How to fix cloud storage errorPS5: How to refresh or change NAT typePS5: How To Fix Stuck Welcome Back To PlayStation ScreenPS5: How to cancel PlayStation PlusPS5: How to check controller batteryPS5: How to fix Spotify not workingPS5: How To Delete Corrupted DataPS5: How To Mute Your MicPS5: How To Turn Off Screen ReaderPS5: How To Livestream On YouTube or TwitchPS5: How To Delete User ProfilesPS5: How To Fix Error E2-817B122BPS5: How To Fix Error NP-103105-0PS5: How to Fix Error Code WS-116522-7PS5: How To Fix Error Code CE-100002-3PS5: How To Fix Error CE-106667-6PS5: How To Fix Error Code CE-100096-6PS5: How to Fix Error Code CE-108262-9