Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Rescue Team DX continues to bring us many challenges and today will lead us to discover How to beat Moltres.
In Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Rescue Team DX there are many important bosses to face, this time our guide will tell us about the guidelines necessary to understand how to beat Moltres, so let's pay close attention to the content from here on.
What is there to know about Moltres in Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Rescue Team DX?
The location of this boss we will have on the 15th floor of Mount Blaze, the health of this is around 700, which will be a challenge to make it decrease rapidly before we fall, it has many burning attacks and the statistics are high, to have the best strategy and to know more let's see the following text to help us.
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon DX: How to get more moneyPokemon Mystery Dungeon DX: How To Beat Rayquaza Final Boss
How to beat Moltres in Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Rescue Team DX?
In this fight we have some considerations that will allow us to succeed and are the following:
- We have to keep our team next to the boss, or some at least while the distance fight is done by another, this opponent is able to make multiple attacks against different objectives, we do not have to give him the chance to do this.
- The pressure will be a passive skill that Moltres has, which will ensure that your PP is doubled in your attacks, that we have low or high-power PP, we will not be able to wait to use it for a long time, for what is additionally good that we have for the restoration of a Max Elixir.
- The most powerful attack that this boss has is agility, he is certainly not able to harm us with this, since it allows this to be the increase of actions in a single opportunity, for each attack that we make this can make four , which will lead us to defeat, our defense measures to follow is that we confuse, hypnotize or petrify it, causing damage to them at the same time, if we allow it to execute the action, it easily barriers us to the entire team.
- The ground attacks do no harm to Moltres, the fighting ones will only cause half of the damage, as will those of insects, steel, fire, grass and fairies.
- This Pokemon is a flying and fire type, which means that it will present weaknesses against attacks of water, electricity and rocks, the latter can cause four times more damage, if we have attacks of this type or TMs, it is ideal Let us use them against him.
Certainly it must be said that it is not an official rescue mission, so the reward will not be in cash or for hitting this boss, the only thing is that we will avoid the teams that are hunting us, in addition, we will notice an interesting dialogue in that we promise Moltres that nature disasters will be fixed and we can be with our friend in a while.This is all we need to know about How to beat Moltres and thus be aware of more challenges that we will meet later in Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Rescue Team DX.
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon DX
The Pokémon Company, Nintendo
March 6, 2020
Other Articles Related
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon DX: How to Redeem Wonder Mail Codes - Tips and tricksPokemon Mystery Dungeon DX: How to Upgrade Your Team BasePokemon Mystery Dungeon DX: How to Steal from Kecleon - Tips and tricksPokemon Mystery Dungeon DX: How to Beat the Zapdos BossPokémon Mystery Dungeon DX: How to recruit MewPokémon Mystery Dungeon DX: How to recruit JirachiPokémon Mystery Dungeon DX: How to recruit CelebiPokemon Mystery Dungeon DX: How to Mega EvolvePokémon Mystery Dungeon DX: How to get the Friend BowPokémon Mystery Dungeon DX: How to recruit Zapdos, Moltres, and ArticunoPokémon Mystery Dungeon DX: How to recruit shiny PokémonPokémon Mystery Dungeon DX: How to increase the oolbox sizePokémon Mystery Dungeon DX: How to save your gamePokemon Mystery Dungeon DX: Best Starters to PokemonPokemon Mystery Dungeon DX: All new Pokémon addedPokemon Mystery Dungeon DX: How to Evolve a PokemonPokemon Mystery Dungeon DX: How to Beat the MoltresPokemon Mystery Dungeon DX: How to get more EXP and Levels Up