The arrival of Persona 5 Strikers is quite close, and therefore it is convenient to tell you how to increase the link level, let's see.
What is the link level in Persona 5 Strikers?
There are some changes with which we get in this game and there is precisely a system in which we are offered the possibility to learn some very new skills that simply allow us to survive. In this sense, knowing How to increase the level of bond is simply related to the possibility of improving and getting our group to simply become a considerable force of destruction.
Persona 5 Strikers: How to Find the Forgotten DesiresPersona 5 Strikers: How to Unlock Infinite Bond Points
How to increase link level in Persona 5 Strikers?
There are several ways to achieve this, however we must achieve the skill called "bondmaker", which is a specific ability and this is usually done in this way:
The "bondmaker" ability is achieved at the beginning of the game and allows us to use it in order to increase our level, this can be seen represented in an icon shaped like a hat and mask of the phantom thieves, it is economical, which implies that with We can get a few bonus points, little by little our work will come to raise the level by Persona 5 Strikers.
With this first ability in our possession, it is necessary to make use of some methods to increase the level and for this it is convenient:
Make a little progress throughout the story.
- Working on the events in the main plot avoiding leaving them aside, these are usually essential for our objective, since it allows us to get a push towards the Bond level.
- By participating in the activities and the various events there is the possibility of increasing the level of Bond between 30 and 50 years.
Choose to complete requests and events.
- There are events for each member of the groups which can be unlocked as we progress.
- It is possible to gain experience in considerable amounts, which is important for our objective on How to increase the link level and that this can happen quite quickly.
- Getting some particular resources or talking to NPCs is possible, and they are not complex activities.
Exceed requests for boss fights.
This is all we can tell you about how to increase the bond level, since it definitely only remains to fight and work hard on Persona 5 Strikers.
- Fighting against some bosses from each jail in Persona 5 Strikers can be favorable and this offers us the opportunity to increase the level with Bond experience.
- Defeating each of the bosses is usually important because this allows us to get a considerable amount of experience.
- Playing the requests some number of times is viable and offers us the possibility of reaching bond level 99 in this game.
PlayStation 4 PS4, Nintendo Switch, Microsoft Windows PC
February 23, 2021
video game, gameplay, price, 60fps, steam
Other Articles Related
Persona 5 Strikers: How To Beat DemiurgePersona 5 Strikers: How to Beat Killer Teddy BearPersona 5 Strikers: How To Change Battle SoundtrackPersona 5 Strikers: How to unlock SophiaPersona 5 Strikers: How to Unlock Zenchiki HasegawaPersona 5 Strikers: Getting Cheetah SocksPersona 5 Strikers: Lower Security LevelPersona 5 Strikers: How to Complete Trapped In A Frozen Hell RequestPersona 5 Strikers: How to beat Nightmare Dragon AngoPersona 5 Strikers: How to Get EligorPersona 5 Strikers: How to Get LuciferPersona 5 Strikers: How to Complete Trapped In A Nightmare RequestPersona 5 Strikers: Tenboto Tower ChoicePersona 5 Strikers: How to Complete Trapped In WonderlandPersona 5 Strikers: How to Solve Footsteps Puzzle In Alice’s JailPersona 5 Strikers: list of Bond SkillsPersona 5 Strikers: How to Remove Personas