The searches continue in Nier Replicant Ver1.22, and therefore it is necessary to tell you where to find lunar tears.
What are mole tears in Nier Replicant Ver1.22?
This game allows us to have a number of interesting objects, because as we progress we are allowed to get more, so knowing where to find lunar tears leads us in the first instance to tell you that these are a valuable resource, for which it is necessary to consider some relevant aspects such as:
- This object allows us to restore our health when it hurts us.
- It is possible to have the quantity of 10 moon tears in our inventory.
- There is the possibility of selling these tears for an excellent price, this only in case of freeing up space in the inventory and when it is only strictly necessary.
- These are quite complex items to get.
- There is no need to keep it, however, you should leave it because it is definitely a valuable item.
Where to find lunar tears in Nier Replicant Ver1.22?
It is worth understanding that lunar tears can be obtained from the seed of the "White Moon Flower" and to find it it is necessary:
Read Also:Nier Replicant Ver1.22: How to Beat Number 6
- Go to the store of objects of the town.
- Proceed to purchase the quantity of 15 units of blue, red and gold moonflower seeds.
- Then we must return to the cultivation plots that are located next to our residence.
- You need to plant the seeds in this way, Blue, Gold, Blue, Gold, Red, Gold, Red, Gold and so on.
- It is vital to understand that blue and gold seeds usually give us indigo moon flowers, while red and gold seeds give us peach moon flowers.
- It is necessary to incorporate "Bounty" fertilizer in order to increase the chances of getting more rare objects in relation to the seeds.
- It is necessary to get 15 seeds of indigo, peach and red flowers, which makes it necessary to repeat the process a few times.
- We must proceed to plant the indigo and red seeds in alternate order in order to get a pink moonflower.
- With the pink moon seeds we are allowed to plant them together with the peach seeds in an alternating order and use fertilizer to increase the possibility of falling.
- It is necessary to allow two days to pass to get the white moonflower seeds, which are precisely the ones that give us the "Lunar Tears".
- You need to unlock around 3 cultivation plots to complete this task with ease.
It is necessary to keep this order of seeds:
- Red and Gold Moonflower - Provides peach moonflower seeds.
- Blue and Gold Moonflower - Provides indiga moonflower seeds.
- Indigo and Red Moonflower - Provides pink flower seeds.
- Pink and Peach Moonflower - Provides white moon tear seeds
This is all we can tell you about Where to find lunar tears, so it is necessary to carry out an interesting search in Nier Replicant Ver1.22.
PlayStation 4 PS4, PlayStation 5 PS5, Steam PC, Xbox One
toylogic, Square Enix
video game, gameplay, price, 60fps, steam
Other Articles Related
Nier Replicant Ver1.22: How to Beat ShadowlordNier Replicant Ver1.22: How to Beat Jack of HeartsNier Replicant Ver1.22: How To Get Complex MachineNier Replicant Ver1.22: Where To Find Damascus SteelNier Replicant Ver1.22: How to Get Mysterious SwitchesNier Replicant Ver1.22: How to beat Grimoire NoirNier Replicant Ver1.22: How to Get Broken WristwatchNier Replicant Ver1.22: How To Find Iron OreNier Replicant Ver1.22: How To Complete Bon AppetitNier Replicant Ver1.22: How to Beat HookNier Replicant Ver1.22: How to Get AmberNier Replicant Ver1.22: How to Get Rusted ClumpNier Replicant Ver1.22: How to Unlock Dented Metal BatNier Replicant Ver1.22: Where to Find Lunar TearsNier Replicant Ver1.22: How to Beat ShahriyarNier Replicant Ver1.22: How to Beat KainéNier Replicant Ver1.22: How to Get Lunar TearsNier Replicant Ver1.22: Where to Find Sealed Verses